• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sold: Old School McGizmo McLuxIII 27LT

ibcj

Enlightened
***Light is SOLD***
Selling my McLuxIII 27LT which happens to be the most robust aluminum light that I've owned. It is built like a tank and the hard anodizing has held up very well considering that it has been riding in a pocket in my backpack for years and everyday I put my keychain in the same pocket. I don't see any scratches to the saphire window. The led (Lux III UX1K) is rather outdated compared to what we have today, but the reflector puts out a very nice beam it's size.
Light also comes with an additional custom bezel, which I believe is titanium, but I'm not 100% sure on that. I never did attach the crenulated bezel. Not looking to sell the bezel separately.

Price is $150 shipped to the US via Priority Mail, payment via Paypal or money order. Sale is open to US only, apologies to anyone that is international. I don't post around here much anymore, but if you check my history you will see that I've bought and sold many high end lights over the years.

p433603675-4.jpg

p91793338-4.jpg

p339919117-4.jpg

p527782018-4.jpg

Last edited:

Freyth

Enlightened
Re: FS: Old School McGizmo McLuxIII 27LT

I'll take it! Sending a PM.

EDIT: After a few exchanges, turns out it isn't available to Int'l buyers. Light is back up for sale.

Last edited:

ibcj

Enlightened

My apologies Freyth, for not making the description clear enough. The sale is US only. Sorry to our international friends.

shane1

Enlightened

I am in the US, I will take it.

Shane