• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Mr. Bulk Ti Aero Cubs

No fewer than three CPF'ers stepped up to offer me their Ti Aero Cubs last week when I posted a WTB. As fate would have it, I took all three (feeling somewhat obligated when I accepted one prior to getting a much lower quote from another). So now all three have arrived (all EXACTLY the same, mint as received from Mr. Bulk) and I really don't need three. I might even be fine with just one. :duh2: In any case, I paid $470 shipped for one, $475 shipped for another, and well over $500 for the third. While I have sold these for far less in the past, I feel the light should draw at least the minimum of the three prices I paid this past week. Therefore, I'm willing to sell one or two for $470 apiece, shipped, of course.

ALL SOLD!

PayPal only (regular cash or CC, please, no e-check or personal gift). My PayPal address is in my profile. I will eat all PayPal fees and cover priority US shipping with delivery confirmation.

IMG_5618-1.jpg

Last edited:

bf1

Enlightened
Re: FS: Mr. Bulk Ti Aero Cub (or Two)

I would only sell one of the three. One of my all time favorites.

chipwillis

Flashlight Enthusiast

NIce, Maybe, ugh. I bet a XM-L would be great in one of these. Ugh

Joseph Milton

Enlightened

I'll take one of those. Preferably the well over $500 one. It just sounds better!

Joseph

shane1

Enlightened

I will take one. PM incoming.

shane

chipwillis

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Mr. Bulk Ti Aero Cub, SUPER WOW HUGE GIANT MAJOR PRICE BREAK THIS WEEKEND ONL

I'll take it, pm with shipping info.

Latest posts