Surefire catalog 2003 for sale?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulW

Flashlight Enthusiast
And they want $3.95 for shipping.

But what are you gonna do if you need it now. I'd like one for my son and don't want to give up the one I have, yet I'd have to wait about 2 months for SureFire to send one. So, someone might bid on it.

Paul

PaulW

Flashlight Enthusiast
All,

I just received an e-mail from Howard at Bulldog Enterprises -- one of the CPF sponsors who help keep these forums going. He offered to send me a catalog. No cost. No shipping. How's that for striving to help his fellow CPFers? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Thanks Howard. I appreciate your generous offer. I have e-mailed you my address.

Paul

tkl

Flashlight Enthusiast
A sucker is born every minute. I've seen overpriced items sell all the time on ebay.

LEDmodMan

Flashaholic*
Ebay can be the biggest rip-off out there. I wouldn't put it past some people there to try and sell sunlight! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

Seriously, some people will do anything for a buck! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif

FNG

Enlightened
eBay is only a rip off if people dont do their research. I once got a case of Rayovac 223's (24) for $24 shipped. Also passed the deal along to other CPF members. How's that for a rip off?

FlashlightOCD

Enlightened
It takes two to make the transaction.

I'm surprised how many times I see something sell on eBay above the standard retail price.

I got a copy of this Magazine free with my last Surefire battery order.

There is also the Dorcy ripoff.

Then every once in a while you might find something cool /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

gadgetnut

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
FlashlightOCD said:
It takes two to make the transaction.

[/ QUOTE ]
That's exactly right. It's not ebay that's a rip off, it's some of the auctions. If you're not smart enough to do a little homework before bidding....oh well. Buyer beware.

Status
Not open for further replies.