ASP Lights

Bert Reynolds

Newly Enlightened
Does anyone have any experiance with the recent ASP lights? I have an older version which is not led, but it is a good light. Well built and tough as nails. It does lack in power but for close range it is great. I have used this for duty for many years but it seem rest of my coworkers are going the way of SF and SL.

Mike 208

Enlightened
I have their "Tungsten 2" light that I really like, but it is expensive (I bought it approx. 3 years ago for $83.99 + tax). I have the 3 position switch, which I really like - locked, intermittent and constant on (there's also a standard on-off switch available). The updated "Triad" model with the 3 LEDs (Triad II?) I have no experience with, and I've only seen one LEO carrying one (I've never seen an LEO carrying the older model). I have not researched, but I don't see many places that stock any ASP lights (except the keychain ones), which could prove to be a problem later on. I'm sure the newer Triad LED will work great, but (once again) they are expensive. I'm sure you could find lights that have equal (if not greater) output/run time for less money. This website is a great place to check out many types of lights. Good luck in your search.

Latest posts