Clip for RRT-0 R5

Budda

Enlightened
Hi,

is there anyone that own a jb rrt-0 r5 with infinite output ring that has a clip for it?

scout24

Flashaholic
Budda- I have one on the way to me, but for a fellow member here I was able to drill and tap two holes and mount a Ti McGizmo clip... :) I'll see if he will post a picture if you'd like.

archimedes

Flashaholic
Hi,

is there anyone that own a jb rrt-0 r5 with infinite output ring that has a clip for it?

It was supposed to be released with an OEM "clip-on" clip, but this was later delivered separately for some shipments. However, the tail is already drilled and tapped with threaded holes that perfectly fit the Nitecore EX11 "screw-in" clip.

I have both, and greatly prefer the latter (in titanium :D ).

BIGLOU

Enlightened
This is my RRT-0 R2 with the Nitecore D10 clip and HDS bezel.
DSC03054.jpg

OG holes were not going to grab much material on clip, so I tapped two other holes. I did not use the D10 backing plate, just the screws. I dont EDC this much i have not noticed the screws become loose I have Loc-Tite if it ever does.
100_3857_00.jpg

100_3859_00.jpg

DSC03067.jpg

DSC03068.jpg

Like Archimedes mentioned, later I found a CPFer discovered the Nitecore Titanium EX11 clip fit without tapping holes, not sure if its the same clip as the Infilux IFE1 here's link : http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?310951-Clip-on-jetbeam-rrt-0

Last edited: