• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *CLOSED* McGizmo LS20 w/ Extra McClicky Body *CLOSED*

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast
First to post an "I'll Take it" followed by Prompt Pay-Pal payment gets it!
Price includes PP fees and USPS Priority Shipping with Delivery Confirmation in the USA.
Outside USA shipping and Insurance is extra and at buyers expense.

Well I never thought the day would come that I'd even consider selling this light..:sigh:
It's been my EDC since the day I recieved it and worked flawlessly the entire time.

I upgraded the original GD emitter with a 4000K neutral tint XP-G (slightly off center but doesn't affect the beam)
The 3mm LED's were replaced with UV's. .....If you prefer the original white LED in place...JUST ASK!
The driver has been upgraded to a Flupic giving it 3 nicely spaced levels of beautifully tinted light and runs perfectly on RCR's
This light is a total user with scratches all over and a few TEENY TINY dings.
The McClicky PD Pak has less scratches but still a lot. The window is scratch free.
The PD body has a green tritium vial that still glows brightly.
If you're looking for a shelf queen....THIS IS NOT IT!
In my opinion, this well used light looks even better than a pristine one and has a ton of character.
The original 3mm LED will come with it also.

The ONLY reason I am selling it is in preparation to move yet again!...only this time to the place I've been dreaming about for years....Colorado..:D
I could use the funds right now to aquire a few essentials I'll need.
If it doesn't sell, I don't really care since I still have my motorcycle and 2 cars to sell off along with a bunch of car audio equipment.

Asking $850 ---- $825----$800..Shipped in the USA.:poke:
SALE IN NOW CLOSED...I'M KEEPIN IT!

If in the USA, Please send Pay-Pal payment to: dafabricata (at) yahoo (dot) com

If outside the USA, please wait to hear from me as I will need to get you a total with shipping costs....gotta get some sleep...be back soon

NEW040.jpg

NEW039.jpg

NEW041.jpg

Last edited:

senna94

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: McGizmo LS20 w/ Extra McClicky Body

This is an awesome and increasingly rare light. With the mods this probably a one of a kind at a great price !!

brighterisbetter

Flashlight Enthusiast

I totally agree with your opinion of a user looking much better than a shelf-queen. Nice light which I wish I could afford Tim. Hope you enjoy the digs at your new place. Best of luck bro. Deal with confidence CPFers as DaFAB is legendary 'round these parts.

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast

I totally agree with your opinion of a user looking much better than a shelf-queen. Nice light which I wish I could afford Tim. Hope you enjoy the digs at your new place. Best of luck bro. Deal with confidence CPFers as DaFAB is legendary 'round these parts.

Bruce, Thank you so much for the kind words my friend!! :bow::grouphug:...The best part about titanium is how easy it is to make it look new again!
It really means a LOT coming from such a great guy! We miss you around here!!!
Hope lifes been treating you well!:wave:

It's really hard to part with such an amazing light, but selling it would help me to FINALLY take the next step toward happiness. :)
I've lived within a 30 mile radius of where I was born my whole life and I'm dead set on making this happen!
Hopefully one day I'll be able to find another LS20...:sigh:...they're becoming extremely hard to find!

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast

This is an awesome and increasingly rare light. With the mods this probably a one of a kind at a great price !!

senna94, I have no idea how I missed your post!!!:ohgeez::eek:
You are absolutely correct with how difficult these lights are to come by.
After using this light for close to a year, I can understand why nobody sells them!
If I wasn't so determined to move, theres no way I'd part with it.
Easily in my top 3 favorite lights of all time.:thumbsup:

If the buyer wants the original white 3mm LED's installed, I'd certainly be willing to do it free of charge....Just Ask!:)

Last edited:

Launch Mini

Flashlight Enthusiast

WOW, if I didn't just break the rear window in my wifes Z4 ( ie new top required), I would be asking for this light.

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast

WOW, if I didn't just break the rear window in my wifes Z4 ( ie new top required), I would be asking for this light.

Thats what garbage bags are for!..:poke: I see it all the time in the ghettos of detroit! LOL!!
I feel for you! Accidents suck!! Especially when they cost a bunch to fix!:shakehead Best of luck!:wave:

Awesome offer Tim!

Hope you are fine and best luck with your sale...:wave:

Thanks Toby!!:wave: Things have been great! :thumbsup:
Very much excited to get out and try something new where I can actually live life the way I want!
The mountains! The bike trails, The rivers...there so much for me there!:D
Its gonna be a VERY BUSY summer!

Launch Mini

Flashlight Enthusiast

It's been duct tape & garbage bags so far. And it has been raining. So far my tempory window is leak proof, but it is now in the shop.
Toying with selling one of my SPY007s to fund this light.

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast

MAN!! What a nice day outside!! :D
How 'bout a mid-afternoon good mood price drop?:poke:

$825? shipped in the USA......Anyone?

skyfire

Flashlight Enthusiast

Good luck with your move to colorado!!!
ive been trying to make a move westward also.... hawaii =)

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast

Good luck with your move to colorado!!!
ive been trying to make a move westward also.... hawaii =)

Thank you so much!!:wave:
And best of luck to you as well!:thumbsup:
Spoke to my friend last night who introduced me to the town in Colorado that I want to move. He's now living in Hawaii !!
Does side jobs for people there in exchange for fruits and veggies and spear fishes to feed himself and his girlfriend! He absolutely LOVES it!
I hope to someday go there to visit....looks magical!:drool:

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast

Man that's a beaut - I am amazed it's still here. Things have seemed a bit slow on the BST lately so maybe it'll take a few days.

Best of luck with the move to CO. I've been there 3-4 times and I would move there in a second if I had the opportunity! A wonderful outdoor land for a Flashaholic to live!

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast

Man that's a beaut - I am amazed it's still here. Things have seemed a bit slow on the BST lately so maybe it'll take a few days.

Best of luck with the move to CO. I've been there 3-4 times and I would move there in a second if I had the opportunity! A wonderful outdoor land for a Flashaholic to live!

Thank you so much! :wave:
I too am suprised it's still here, but have also noticed it seems to be a bit slow around here lately....Oh well,
The LS20 went with me there last october and was used more than any other light, so maybe it's meant to remain in my arsenal! I wouldn't mind that so much! :D
Colorado really is a flashaholics dream if you're the outdoors type! Minimal ambient light in the small town of Durango and a LOT of trails close to town for great night hikes.:naughty:
Just posted one of my cars and my last remaining motorcycle for sale so if they sell, I'll likely pull the LSX20 and keep it. Fingers crossed!:)

BTW, I had a member PM asking what McClicky body it is....It's for the Lunasol PD style lights and makes switching between levels more easier than twisting back and forth.:thumbsup:

senna94

Flashlight Enthusiast

Forgive my ignorance regarding the level selection on this driver. Does it cycle through different levels of flood or in this case UV LEDs and then the primary or does it just cycle the primary LED?

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast

Forgive my ignorance regarding the level selection on this driver. Does it cycle through different levels of flood or in this case UV LEDs and then the primary or does it just cycle the primary LED?

Very valid question!:thumbsup:

Twist the head a little and the 3mm UV LED's come on.
Twist more and the 3mm's stay on and the XP-G comes on.
Twist back and forth within 1 second and the XP-G goes to the next level....(this is using the original PD body)
The 3mm's have only one level and stay on when the main beam comes on just like all other LS20's
Using the McClicky pack allows you to not have to twist the head back and forth to change levels on the XP-G, but instead click through the levels.
If using the McClicky pack, simply back the head off slightly and the XP-G turns off and the 3mm's stay on.
Twist more and the 3mm's shut off and lock out the light from accidental activation

The Flupic can be programed to adjust output levels/ Strobe/ & SOS....I have it set up for 3 levels
There is a Flupic programing thread here in CPF, but I have no idea how to explain it.
I'll try to find a link to that thread.

Does that make sense? I tried my best to explain it..:ohgeez:

Last edited:

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast

Alrighty....Last price drop since I'm having such a good day!!:D

$800 shipped in the USA....
Outside USA buyers welcome provided they pay for shipping.