REVIEW: The 4Sevens Maelstrom X7 Tactical Flashlight (with video)

Rolex John

Newly Enlightened
Hey guys - just finished up writing up my thoughts on the new and most-excellent Maelstrom X7 Tactical Flashlight from 4Sevens:

Review of the 4Sevens Maelstrom X7 on ThruMyLens

At the end of the written review, I do a pretty extensive video review, which I hope you'll enjoy.

Do let me know your thoughts!

Last edited:

Spacetracker

Newly Enlightened
Glenshaw, PA about 10 miles North of Pittsburgh
Re: REVIEW: The 4Sevens Maelstrom X7 Tactical Flashlight (with video)>>>>>>>>>>>

Your review held my attention; especially good video quality. I liked your comments about the rings and clips which could be removed/replaced at will. I did want to hear a comment about the 'color' of the light - since you have a projection screen, you would be suited to give an opinion on how it looked. I might be disappointed if the beam appeared "off color", such as *green tint*. Thank you for taking the time to do the video!

Rolex John

Newly Enlightened
Re: REVIEW: The 4Sevens Maelstrom X7 Tactical Flashlight (with video)>>>>>>>>>>>

Your review held my attention; especially good video quality. I liked your comments about the rings and clips which could be removed/replaced at will. I did want to hear a comment about the 'color' of the light - since you have a projection screen, you would be suited to give an opinion on how it looked. I might be disappointed if the beam appeared "off color", such as *green tint*. Thank you for taking the time to do the video!

Thanks much for the kind words. As you probably saw, relative to the TK15, the X7 did have a somewhat yellowish/greenish tint. To my eye, it isn't terribly noticeable - in fact I didn't notice until I shined the TK15 next to it. But your mileage may vary. :)

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic

Very nice review, I watched the first seven minutes or so. Excellent picture quality. The "half click" you refer to is known as momentary. ;)

Jackasper

Enlightened

Good review. I also have the TK15 and love it. I am seriously looking at adding the Maelstrom and you've helped with my decision. Thanks !

Rolex John

Newly Enlightened

Good review. I also have the TK15 and love it. I am seriously looking at adding the Maelstrom and you've helped with my decision. Thanks !

Thanks! Glad you enjoyed it!

Rolex John

Newly Enlightened

Very nice review, I watched the first seven minutes or so. Excellent picture quality. The "half click" you refer to is known as momentary. ;)

Thanks - I'm well aware....sometimes words or phrases just don't come to me when I'm recording videos. :)

I'm a UF grad by the way.

Rolex John

Newly Enlightened

By the way, did you catch my comparison vid of the X7 and the TK15 / TK21.