best thrower for for under £200

ledlensert7

Newly Enlightened
as you can probaly tell by the name i currently have a t7, very nice light and great for putting on your belt...
but i was wondering what i would be able to get in the £150-200 sort of area, and if they would have a significantly better throw than my t7 (200m), i'm not to fussed about batteries and size if carriable on a belt bonus, but not to fussed either.
i have seen that the lenser X21 is in the price range (with a small stretch), but is there anything better out there?- i'm a bit lenser minded, but any other sugestions would be nice. just to add- not to bothered about flood, but it would be an added extra!

JKodiak

Newly Enlightened
For that price range I would recommend Thrunite Catapult v2/v3 XM-L, Fenix TK41, upcoming Fenix TK70 and cheaper would be Solarforce MPP-1. Three first lights use XM-L led so they have nice hotspot and sidespill, Solarforce uses XR-E R2 led which results pencil-like beam, small tight hotspot and minimal sidespill. All lights have about same throw except Fenix TK70 which should have considerably better throw.

Check out lights above and think about size and form factor and also what batteries you are willing to use. There are other great lights but those are IMHO best throwers under £200.

Bass

Enlightened
Check out the Thrunite Catapult. Seriously good throw and will set you back about £119. You are best using 18650's and you can also get an additional holster.

eyeeatingfish

Enlightened
Check out the PEAK Led SR450. It has a large reflector and should be able to throw very well.

twl

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a very strong suspicion that it will be the Varapower 2000 with the de-domed LED option.