CM

Flashlight Enthusiast
Arc AAA?

faff9161.jpg

or Arc R-G-B

faff9225.jpg
faff921c.jpg
faff921a.jpg

What you see above is ONE Arc AAA, not three. I'd post a video but have no way of hosting it.

CM

CM

Flashlight Enthusiast
nukiez gets the prize! I don't know what the prize is, but he wins it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif This is not a mod by the way /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

koala

Flashlight Enthusiast
I want 3000 of those for christmas so I can make an ARCRGB tree out of it... Santa will have problem navigating my house at night though LOL. Hmmm christmas lights that will last for 5 hours of runtime /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif or we can have heaps of spare batteries?

Did you obtain a new empty head to start off or you modified the original head?

Vince.

LitFuse

Flashlight Enthusiast
Looks like someone stopped by Arc recently.....

Spill it Cris! It's not nice to tease....... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Peter

CM

Flashlight Enthusiast
nukeiz, it's not a mod. Peter, I'll let Peter (G) spill the beans /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif I think dat2zip has a video of one of these in action. This is just too cool. Is there an echo in here?

CM

HunterSon

Enlightened
Oooooooooo......Shiney and does tricks, me want! Me want! Gimme! Gimme.

Ahem....Sorry about that, the little kid in me came out. Will these be made available because ME WANT!

koala

Flashlight Enthusiast
Great video CM!
I think this will make my christmas tree this year very interesting. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Hey how did you make that video size so small?

Vince.

rumar

Newly Enlightened
Purdy and I want, but what would I use it for? What kind of tool is it supposed to be? Now only if it did UV...

CM

Flashlight Enthusiast
These will be available soon in limited numbers from Arc. You guys need to bug Peter to make a bunch of these for Christmas (sorry Peter)

nukiez,

I used an MPEG4 encoder with 15fps frame rate. Yes, I was amazed a 200MB video compressed to 440kB. MPEG2 seems like such a waste.