• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS:Cool Fall SPY Tri-V(SOLD)

sioncool

Newly Enlightened
For sale a new Cool Fall SPY Tri-V and SPY 007(XP-G Bright-white)
Never used or carried Mint condition !
Tri-V #0445 would come with a lanyard & Ti Bead & 2 of Cap and the original little plastic box.
007 #0508 would come with a lanyard and the Ti Bead.
SOLD 2300~2200 dollars.(Tri-V)
900 SOLD dollars.(007)
First, I'll take it, gets it , following by prompt PayPal(Gift)
PP: sioncool(at)gmail(dot)com
Price is including shipping with EMS (Tracking numbers will be send)
No trade at moment.
Thanks all
Sion :thumbsup:

Last edited:

sioncool

Newly Enlightened
Re: WTS:Cool Fall SPY Tri-V & SPY 007 (XP-G Bright-white)

Tri-V
TriV4451-vi.jpg

TriV4452-vi.jpg

TriV4453-vi.jpg

TriV4454-vi.jpg

TriV4455-vi.jpg

TriV4456-vi.jpg

TriV4457-vi.jpg

bf1

Enlightened

PM sent.

fourdogs

Newly Enlightened

Yes how much. I thought prices were to be left in place. I don't understand how deleting selling prices can benefit the members....

Norm

Retired Administrator
Re: WTS:Cool Fall SPY Tri-V

Edit your thread title on completion of your sale to reflect its status as "sold". Then add a post to the end of your thread indicating that the sale is closed. Do NOT remove details of the item sold, or its selling price.

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast

My goodness, why is this Tri-V still here? 6 months ago a Tri-V wouldn't last 20 minutes. And this light is just perfect! Look at how it's been handled - rubber gloves. Come on guys - I can't afford this right now, but I am tempted to buy it out of principle for how perfect an example it is of the best light ever created. I don't know how the Tri-V XP-G flood is going to be different from the MC-E, but the warm MC-E flood in a room is just awesome.

Only wishes for the best of luck with this sale.

Launch Mini

Flashlight Enthusiast

My goodness, why is this Tri-V still here? 6 months ago a Tri-V wouldn't last 20 minutes. And this light is just perfect! Look at how it's been handled - rubber gloves. Come on guys - I can't afford this right now, but I am tempted to buy it out of principle for how perfect an example it is of the best light ever created. I don't know how the Tri-V XP-G flood is going to be different from the MC-E, but the warm MC-E flood in a room is just awesome.

Only wishes for the best of luck with this sale.

I would be all over this one if it were not for a plethora of expenditures my daughters cheerleading/grad/universtiy that are happening right now.

Ilikelite

Newly Enlightened

Wow I wish I had the money. I only live a few hours away as well. Can I drive to Chicago and touch it? I'll bring my own gloves. :)

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast

Greetings Sion....and many thanks! The 007 arrived today and it is perfect in every way! What an improvement over the old ones I had! I wish I had the funds for the tri V. CPF members.... this seller is A+++ His knife collections are off the chart and he is very active and top rated elsewhere on other forums. All I can say is gorgeous. Thank you my friend! WOW this is post #1000 for me so I want to thank CPF for giving me a fun and rewarding place to play!!!!

blackbalsam

Flashlight Enthusiast

If this is still around next week i may have to jump on this one.

blackfly

Enlightened
The longer this thread is up I find myself more & more interested. I've been waiting for the V2 version to see how it would compare. But this is tempting.

Last edited:

Latest posts