• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *SOLD*: Triple SST-50 Turbo II ~4000 lumens 57 Watt led power

ma_sha1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Helping a Friend who quit flashlight liquidating collection, this is his last batch.
International add $20, PP gift only.

Available Lights:

2. Triple SST-50 Mag 2D: "Yard Sweeper" Turbo II Full Body Copper heatsink >4000 lumens
http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/...02#post3587202

copper 2D maglite, 3x sst-50, modded by M Sha, 1-mode, copper slug in head, copper liner pipe in
barrel, sleaved for three AW 26500 IMR, rear cap mod, tested runtime is a miminum 30
minutes continuous, then slow and gradual dimming. Head got hot, but the copper lined
barrel effectively transferred the heat to the rear cap. Heavy weight, 5700K Neutral tint.
This light is the King of all triples! From the combination of power and heat management angle. You won't see another one made from me or anyone else again, way too much work!

Asking for
$349 ($50 discount) Now $339---------$299-------SOLD $265+shipping/insurance

Shipping to USA only. I accept two payment options:
PP gift/money owned option: Shipping + insurance: $15, need separate 1 penny PP goods for label. Paypal goods: add 4%

SOLD Lights

1. Yard Sweeper: Mag 2C Tri MCE Copper Sink >2000 lumens

This light was made by me & sold to my friend here:
http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...per-Mag-2C-Tri-MCE-Copper-Sink-gt-2000-lumens
(All replies to that post were gone with CFP crash)

I was going to reduce the price but my Friend put some extra work in it,
He added $15 C cell extender and bored out the tail cap, home made spacer
so it runs on 2x18650. He also added a new UCL front glass.
he introduced a few hair line scratch to the head but pretty minor,
So not the light is Turn Key, just need batteries. Need to use AW 2600 or better 18650 as it pulls high amps, don't use Ultrafire,???fire batteries...
Asking for $195 $185------------$165 -----------------SOLD to Pee10755
PP gift/money owned option: Shipping + insurance: $10, need separate 1 penny PP goods for label.
Paypal goods: add 4%

10. Tri P7 -----black 3D maglite, 3x P7 leds, this is the only light not made by Me in this group
3-mode: low-mid-high, polished reflectors, Der Wichtel Tri-P7
aluminum heatsink, shiningbeam 3-level 2.8A, runs on three
26650 with included sleeve and on three 18650
with included pipe adapter, cap mod. The P7 leds
are a mix of warm and cool tint c and d
bin leds. This mix of leds combination lends to a more
natural looking tint to the cool tint P7 beamspot.
Very nice color.
Asking for $195 $175 $155------------------SOLD to Keith P

PP gift/money owned option: Shipping + insurance: $14, need separate 1 penny PP goods for label.
Paypal goods: add 4%

dscf0129t.jpg

dscf0130g.jpg

dscf0145e.jpg

Last edited:

mvyrmnd

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Triple lover's Paradise : Tri MCE, Tri P7, Tri XML & Tri copper Tri SST-50 Tu

:broke: I hate you.

:D

ma_sha1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Triple lover's Paradise : Tri MCE, Tri P7, Tri XML & Tri copper Tri SST-50 Tu

It's time to sell some light maybe?

There won't be another Tri SST-50 Turbo like this, would the ultimate addition to your power mag family :)

warmurf

Enlightened

If only you sold to outside the US.......

mvyrmnd

Flashlight Enthusiast

PM him and ask. I live in Australia, and I've bought a few lights from Ma.

ma_sha1

Flashlight Enthusiast

International add $20, PP gift only.

ma_sha1

Flashlight Enthusiast

bump...

Last edited:

ma_sha1

Flashlight Enthusiast

All reduced!!!

donn_

Flashaholic

I know we aren't supposed to question pricing here, but:

Asking for $349 ($50 discount) Now $3339
Isn't that a little high?:D

ma_sha1

Flashlight Enthusiast

Whoops, corrected.

Nice Catch Donn :D

ma_sha1

Flashlight Enthusiast

Triple P7 DerWichtel set-up further reduced to $155 :eek:

keith p

Newly Enlightened

Tri P7 -----black 3D maglite, 3x P7 leds

Is this driving the P7's at 2.8A each or .93A each? (series or parallel)

I'll take it if it's 2.8 each...

ma_sha1

Flashlight Enthusiast

It's 2.8Amp each

PM sent with PP info.

pee10755

Newly Enlightened

ma sha1

How much of a hit do you think the MCE yardsweeper took going from C to 18650 batteries in runtime? I read the runtime estimates with the C batteries in your orginal build thread. I wanted to try to keep the runtime around an hour. Would even a third battery work in this light to extend the runtime and brightness? Thanks.

ma_sha1

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi,

let's caluclate the run time with 18650. If you use Panasonic 2900mah or AW 2900mah (~3Ahr, 3A for 60min)
the light pulls 4.5A, so it'll run about 40min.

You can not add a third li-ion, the light takes 2xli-ion only, 3 li-ion will poof it.

With the spacer my friend added, you can run 2 protected Dx C li-ion for over 1hr.
DX C-lion (25500, 5000mah) is about $10, cheaper than both Panasonic and AW 2900 18650, the protected 25500 is nice. I still used them on my own lights.

ma_sha1

Flashlight Enthusiast

Huge Reductions!

pee10755

Newly Enlightened

I'll take the tripple yard sweeper MCE. I tried to hold back, but that last price drop killed me. I will PM to confirm price and then send paypall. I wanted to buy this light back in 2010 when it was first listed and missed it.

keith p

Newly Enlightened

Good score on the MCE! I would have taken it if I didn't have a Tri P7 in route :)

ma_sha1

Flashlight Enthusiast

up the turbo!

pee10755

Newly Enlightened

Ma

I received the light triple MCE today. Thank you for the quick shipment and excellent packaging. This light is incredible. It has a pure white color, perfect combination of throw and flood, and single mode direct drive reliability. I will probably be purchasing C size 25500 batteries and converting it back to get a longer run time. This light will be with me on patrol starting next my shift.

I can only imagine the power of your triple SST-50 after seeing this light. I think you under rated this light by calling it a yard sweeper. I just walked down my street with the light. This light clearly illuminates my yard and 3-4 more yards. I think it is more of a street sweeper. It clearly exceeds more than a yard.

Excellent build and service. If you are on the fence to purchase the SST-50 buy it. You won't be disappointed.