• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sold: McGizmo Slate McLux III XP - G Warm (New Price)

bmcgators98

Enlightened
Decided to put this one back up. McGizmo Slate McLux III that was just upgraded to an XP-G Warm by DatiLED. The high was bumped to 750mah. My best guest is that the high is now between 190 - 220 Lumens. Beam is perfect and the tint is great. The light also has a SS bezel with three green trits installed. I have the original bezel that I will include as well. Should be considered a user. Few missing specs of ano and some marks from pocket carry.

Paypal only. Price includes fees and Priority Shipping CONUS. International OK but contact me first for an updated shipping quote. First posted "I'll take it" gets it. Now at $335.00 -- $325.00 Sold

img2980ip.jpg

Shot at 2011-04-21

img2979l.jpg

Shot at 2011-04-21

img2977l.jpg

Shot at 2011-04-21

img2974i.jpg

Shot at 2011-04-21

Last edited:

Hiro Protagonist

Enlightened
Re: WTS: McGizmo Slate McLux III XP - G Warm

I wish that I had the funds to get this light from you. I'm interested in the ti bezel with trits if you're willing to split up the light. Good luck with your sale (but you won't need it).

RocketTomato

Enlightened

The light also has a ti bezel with three green trits installed.

I thought most of the three trit bezels made for these lights were the ones made by Peu out of stainless steel. Was there a batch made out of Ti?

bmcgators98

Enlightened

I thought most of the three trit bezels made for these lights were the ones made by Peu out of stainless steel. Was there a batch made out of Ti?

I did not purchase the bezel directly from Peu, however it was sold to me as titanium. I just double checked it against a magnet and it in not magnetic.

cw_mi

Enlightened
Re: McGizmo Slate McLux III XP - G Warm (New Price)

I'll take back up if Jason desides to pass.

Jason I'm sure you won't pass , good snag !