• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Massive modified Mag selloff ALL SOLD/Withdrawn!

mvyrmnd

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've met my sales target, so as I stated in the thread the remaining items have been withdrawn

Thanks to everyone who purchased a light :)

Hi Folks,

I've worked out what my next big light purchase is going to be, so now I need the funds to pay for it :)

I'm listing all but a select few of my lights to sell. They're all available, but once enough have sold to pay for my new one, I'll withdraw the rest. Get in quick!

All prices include shipping in Australia. Overseas shipping an extra $10. If you want tracking/insurance, PM me for a quote.

Please Note: I cannot ship batteries out of Australia. Australia Post consider Li-Ion batteries dangerous goods, and will not accept them for International Postage. Please don't let this stop you from buying a magnificent light!

SOLD: a one-of-a-kind Stainless Steel EDC, built by ma_sha1. It has a 5700K SST-50, running in direct drive from a 18350. Since purchasing it from him, I've polished the light to remove the "Aurora" marking from it, to hide its humble beginnings.

I bought it here

I'm looking for $125 SOLD!

WITHDRAWN
An Elektrolumens "Wall-of-Fire" Quad P7. This is a one-off 2C build, and runs from 2 AW Protected "C" Li-Ions.

I bought it here

I'm looking for WITHDRAWN

WITHDRAWN
ma_sha1's Yardsweeper Turbo Triple XM-L with Nuke Mode. Fairly self-explanatory, really :) This is a 3C Mag with 3 XM-L's running through a D2Flex board. 7 modes, high is 2.8A, Nuke is direct drive, delivering 4.6A on a full charge. The lens in currently coated with one of Shao's GITD diffuser films. It's easily removed.

I bought it here

I'm looking for WITHDRAWN

SOLD:
An Elektrolumens MC-E-III Mag. Normally the MC-E-III runs on 3x18650's, but this one has had the tube replaced with a 4C tube bored for 26mm cells. On 3x26650's it will give 2000 lumens for 3 hours. This has been my dog-walking light for over a year.
Full disclosure: There are some serious marks on the tube from when it was bored. As all of my lights are users, I wasn't fussy, but this is no shelf queen.

I bought it at a CPF gathering, no sales thread, sorry.

I'm looking for HEAD ONLY SOLD $140

SOLD:
A Mag623, built by MrArtillery. Has a Kiu socket and a rocker-switch installed. Full disclosure: I was mucking about setting fire to things and stained the lens. It doesn;t seem to ruin the beam or output, but they're not expensive to replace.

I bought it here

I'm looking for $100 SOLD to jellydonut

SOLD: Nailbender "Linger Special" P60 dropin, with one R4 5000K and one R4 4000K emitter. This was an experiment to see what would happen if I mixed tints in a single dropin. This gives a very clean white 4500K mix.

I'm looking for $40 SOLD

That's all for now. I may add more stuff later, so keep checking back

Thanks!

Last edited:

walty

Newly Enlightened
Re: Massive modified Mag (and 1 EDC) selloff. (Australia-based sale, int. buyers welc

PM sent

jellydonut

Enlightened
Re: Massive modified Mag (and 1 EDC) selloff. (Australia-based sale, int. buyers welc

Hello,

I'll take the Mag623, shipped to Norway, so that's $110. :)

mvyrmnd

Flashlight Enthusiast

Stainless EDC is SOLD to kiwiman3139

jellydonut: walty PM'ed first about the Mag623. You'll be first in line, pending the outcome of that conversation.

walty

Newly Enlightened

mnyrmnd, pm's replied to. I'm passing on this to jellydonut. thank you mike

mvyrmnd

Flashlight Enthusiast

Mag623 is SOLD to jellydonut

mvyrmnd

Flashlight Enthusiast

BUMP! and added 4000K/5000K nailbender dropin.

jwyj

Enlightened

Could you provide a head shot of the 3 remaining lights?

Elektrolumens "Wall-of-Fire" Quad P7
ma_sha1's Yardsweeper Turbo Triple XM-L with Nuke Mode
Elektrolumens MC-E-III Mag

and the Nailbender "Linger Special" P60 dropin

waddup

Flashlight Enthusiast

2000 lumens to walk a dog? is your dog afraid of the dark?

:D

mvyrmnd

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nope. But it makes it a hell of a lot easier to spot them when they run off into the night :)

blackron

Newly Enlightened
Re: Massive modified Mag selloff (and a P60 Dropin)

As soon as the moderator reviews my post:).

I'll take that linger special.

mvyrmnd

Flashlight Enthusiast

Bump for the folks waking up in the US :)

pee10755

Newly Enlightened

I am interested in the Marshal yard sweeper turbo. Can you tell me if the cells charge on the WF-139 and what some average run times are on the light. Does the light include a set of batteries? Thanks and great collection.

mvyrmnd

Flashlight Enthusiast

I am interested in the Marshal yard sweeper turbo. Can you tell me if the cells charge on the WF-139 and what some average run times are on the light. Does the light include a set of batteries? Thanks and great collection.

If you are not in Australia, I cannot supply batteries, sorry. I explained why in the OP.

I don't believe that the WF-139 can charge a 26500 battery without using some sort of adapter or magnetic clips. I use and recommend a WF-188.

On high the light runs at 2.8A. The AW IMR 26500 has a capacity of 2300mAh. That should give a runtime on high of approx 45 mins on high. After that, it depends on which of the 7 modes you choose to use. I haven't measured the current draw on any of the lower modes, so I can't be more specific, sorry.

syncytial

Newly Enlightened

PM sent re: Elektrolumens MC-E-III

<EDIT> This is now an I'll take it, and payment has been sent!

Thanks! :)

- Syncytial.

Last edited:

mvyrmnd

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks Syncytial!

This sales thread is now closed!