• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Macs Ti SST 50 and McGizmo 27 LT (DatiLed modded XP-G)

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
I bought another Spy 007 today and have to replenish the bank account so the wife doesn't castrate me. All these have been modded or are customized to meet my needs and not the ordinary run of the mill lights. I have some cool stuff I am placing in the Marketplace too. Police Scanner Man's thread on high end coolers got my attention so I also have to buy a Yedi cooler for my new boat! All lights come with batteries and are in like new condition. Price includes shipping in the USA. I will not ship batteries outside of the continental USA and assume no liability for lights shipped with batteries so let the buyer beware and let me know if you want the batteries included. Here's the list:

*** ANOTHER AWESOME LIGHT ADDED*** McGizmo 27 LT with DatiLed XP-G-R5 modification asking $225 shipped in the USA***SOLD AND SHIPPED!*** Thanks Brian....I was really on the edge about selling this one because it is a classic with modern upgrades. I hope the new Spy 007 XP-G will fill the void on my night stand where this one lived! A 17670 battery fits fine too! I would have sent you one but I need the one I have for my Milky modded Haiku on a 2x123 pak if he ever gets around to finishing it.
http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...mo-27lt-Mac-Tri-EDC-(SOLD)-amp-Mac-SST-50-mag

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?282931-27LT-w-XPG-R5

These are the prior sales threads which better describe the light than I can. I have kept it in the safe since I got it and it is exactly as received from Scout 24 with three bright green tritium locators visible from every angle in the dark.

(1) Mac's titanium SST 50 cool version requires IMR cell for optimum performance. I got this a couple weeks ago from AWTYD so you all know it is pristine and I never used it. Asking $280 shipped NOW WITHDRAWN
http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?312817-SOLD-Two-Mac-s-Customs-SST-50-EDC-Titanium

spy%20007%20funding%20032.JPG

(2) Lummi Wee SS with no tritium slots and a custom 100 lumen warm pill. Donn has the only other one like this and I have included a lanyard and clip as shown in the picture. I will include a nano charger and extra battery with this one and won't be sad if it doesn't sell because it is so nice. I have two of KuKu's 38 DD lights (one warm and one cool) but I like this one better. I just don't need three little ones. Asking $145 shipped (SOLD to Blackfly)

spy%20007%20funding%20023.JPG

(3) Lummi Raw SS custom built with a SST-50 pumping out a two stage 100/250 lumen floody beam like no other little light. This is one of my favorites and I will include an extra battery and a little carrying holster to protect the three bright green tritium locators. Asking $250 shipped (SOLD)

spy%20007%20funding%20025.JPG

spy%20007%20funding%20027.JPG

spy%20007%20funding%20028.JPG

(4) McGizmo Sapphire custom mooded by Defab. I just got this one last week and it has been used but the modification makes this one the nicest Sapphire out there. I will link a thread with the modification. Asking $160 shipped SOLD on USN

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?314279-*SOLD*-McGizmo-Sapphire-Neutral

spy%20007%20funding%20029.JPG

spy%20007%20funding%20030.JPG

Last edited:

Launch Mini

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Lummi Wee (Sold), Lummi Raw, Macs Ti SST 50, Defab's modded Sapphire

I will take backup on the Sapphire & pay you for shipping.
That teaches me not to log on during mother's day.

bmcgators98

Enlightened

Did you change the drive levels on the McGizmo 27LT or were they left stock?

I will take the McGizmo 27 LT (DatiLed modded XP-G)

found answer to my questions in one of the proir sales thread.

PP on the way.

Last edited:

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast

I had a 27 LT-S (Soeul Emitter - but once you change it it doesn't really matter) that DatiLed modded with an XP-G. In the McGizmo Sundrop XR-U I did a comparison of various beam profiles. Surprisingly - the 27 LT-S really had an absolutely great beam profile - which I don't normally look at or compare. The XP-G beam is fantastic as well - the aluminum 2 level host is pretty much BOMBPROOF. This is a very nice light - and Karl is a great guy to deal with. We've done some trades and sales both ways.

I still have it - but now it's a 27LT (XP-G)

bmcgators98

Enlightened

Looking forward to getting the 27 LT. I have been looking at these for a while. I figured it was a pretty good deal because the first thing I would have done was upgrade to an XP-G. After just getting that done to my McLux III PD, I know that it is not cheap. This one already had it done.

Thanks Karl.

blackfly

Enlightened
I got the Lummi Wee SS today. That was very fast shipping. It went out Monday morning & got here Wednesday. Really nice light.