Puzzling Graemlin

brightnorm

Flashaholic
Yes, I know this is trivial but not fluff beacuse there is information I would really like to know. It is this /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif
Graemlin. To me as an urbanite it looks like some guy on the subway holding onto an overhead handle, or someone at a Christian revival raising his hand in an inspired religious moment. Is it supposed to be one of those? Please enlighten me.

Brightnorm

Greta

Flashaholic
ROCK ON, DUDE!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

brightnorm

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
Sasha said:
ROCK ON, DUDE!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

OH! I guess I'm just an old fuddy-duddy though I must say I was doing all sorts of rockin' and rollin' in the crazy 60's and 70's.

BTW, Sasha, I've always thought of you as a great combination of intellectual and down home gal. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Brightnorm

tkl

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hold your mouse over the icon where you type your post, it spells out the emotion.

brightnorm

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
bwcaw said:
Suckin' up to the boss woman eh brightnorm? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

F###in' A! You think I want to feel her lash?

[ QUOTE ]
tkl said: Hold your mouse over the icon where you type your post, it spells out the emotion.

[/ QUOTE ]

It says "rock". In my naivete I thought of the rocking motion of a subway!

Brightnorm

brightnorm

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
JackBlades said:
Never been to a KISS concert?
Hang loose, brau.....and rock on!

[/ QUOTE ]

There's a hilarious cartoon (Gary Larson?) of the original rock band: a bunch of cavemen with different size rocks. I wish I could find it.

BN

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
[ QUOTE ]
brightnorm said:
Yes, I know this is trivial but not fluff beacuse there is information I would really like to know. It is this /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif
Graemlin.

[/ QUOTE ]
I guess someone never listened to Anthrax or Metallica or Slayer or Exciter back in the 1980s. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif (that's "speed metal" bordering on "death metal" for those who might not know). /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Orion

Flashlight Enthusiast
To be honest, that Graemlin is one of my LEAST favorite. But that's just my opinion.

brightnorm

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
DavidW said:
Just curious. What are the ages of those who don't like it or don't get it?

[/ QUOTE ]

David,

I'm no longer a young man but I know others my age who are more likely to get it than me, and I have enjoyed listening to this kind of music from time to time. I generally prefer old fashioned melodic stuff like the Beatles.

Brightnorm