My attempt at "stippled Stinger" (& US) beamshots.

Owen

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just posted this first pic in my thread asking about replacing the rubber boot, but thought it might be better separate.
Left to right, here are the SF P60 (65 lumens), SL Stinger w/new reflector, and SF MN03 (60 lumens).
fcf13da5.jpg

Just to keep things in perspective, here's the Stinger vs. the UltraStinger. Can you tell which is which?
tongue.gif

fcf13a35.jpg

Distance to the wall is 8ft. in both pics.
edit: both SLs fully charged, and the SF LAs powered by brand new SF123s.
Taking these pics kind of jaded me when it comes to viewing beamshots. Alot of detail is left out, though the brightness, and overall size of the beam seems to come through ok.

PlayboyJoeShmoe

Flashaholic
The MN 03 looks like a most usefull beam.

The Stinger looks a lot like what I see when I shine my Stinger HP at a white wall.

Ultra Stinger in second pic reminds me of what I see from a 3D M*g with a M*g M*gnum Star Xenon... Scorching bright center spot with a little spill.

Nice! I ALWAYS enjoy seeing beamshots!

Owen

Flashlight Enthusiast
Originally posted by PlayboyJoeShmoe:
The MN 03 looks like a most usefull beam.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Absolutely! I love my E2e. I use the KL1 mostly, because of the runtime, but the MN03 just rules. I need to do one of those bulk buys of 223s to make the cost livable, and use it all the time.
Maybe after Christmas
wink.gif

gb6491

Newly Enlightened
Owen,
Great job, saw this thread before I looked at the other one again. Thanks for posting the beam shots. I really like what that new reflector has done to the beam on the Stinger. Looks like it might be time to retire the 8X.
Regards,
Greg

Owen

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks, Greg. I will try to get a beamshot of the Stinger and a 8X. Maybe tonight...