Orida "Crispers" Fries

tkl

Flashlight Enthusiast
Orida \"Crispers\" Fries

Man are they good or what!? From the oven that is. I bake them cause it's easier, cheaper and probably better for you and the "crisper's" come out fantastic. Only a $1.60 at Wal-Mart. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

tkl

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Orida \"Crispers\" Fries

[ QUOTE ]
LitFuse said:
I'm partial to the "Zesties", also baked.

Peter

[/ QUOTE ] I was a former Zesties man myself. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Haven't had those in years.

flownosaj

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Orida

I love both the zesties and the crispers. There's another version that are designed for kids--taste great but they're the most unhealthy of any variety /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

-Jason

tkl

Flashlight Enthusiast

I ate the last of the bag last night. Off to Wal Mart again, more crispers and corn dogs. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Hmm, maybe I should cruise the flashlight section. I always want to, but I'm always disappointed when I do. I have been looking for a new spotlight though.

tsg68

Flashlight Enthusiast

I like the "Crispy Crowns" they're like hacked off tater-tots and really crisp up nice! Since I got diagnosed with high colesterol though they have been "off-limits", too much fat!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif

TSG /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif