AR-15 Weapon Light

y0ukn0wwh0

Newly Enlightened
Hey folks
I'm trying to get some input on a Good weapon light for an AR build that I am putting together. Any advice would be appreciated...
I'm thinking of the following brands: Elzetta, BriteStrike, Olight, Inforce, Tiablo, and of course Surefire.
I hope this is within the forum rules

Thank You All
YKW

RonReagan

Newly Enlightened
Can look for a cheap Surefire host and slap a Malkoff in there. The M61 drop in has good thrown and generous spill and is what I run on my BCM 16". Of course if you are set on a dedicated lights those links have some nice deals.

Rinspeed

Newly Enlightened
My AR has a Surefire 6P with P61 lamp assembly but at some point I will get another Malkoff drop in for it.

angelofwar

Flashlight Enthusiast
A little more detail on what your looking for will help us narrow the field down for ya. For me, I'd only go with a Surefire or an Insight. There are other lights out there that will work, but NONE of them give you the option to upgrade/adjust/tweek your weaponlight like the SF line-up will.

556hollowtip

Newly Enlightened
You can try Armytek Predator if you want a long throw in a small package

Been looking at the predator also for a AR15 and 300blk light. Anyone by chance ran this light on one? I saw in some of there demo vids they had it on a AK and looked like a Saiga but weren't caliber specific....

JS_280

Newly Enlightened
I run a 6P with drop-in on my M&P15.

My wife runs a TLR-1s on her light-weight Cavalry Arms build.

Both are great lights...one more light-weight, one a bit more versatile.

Schuey2002

Enlightened
I too am running a SureFire 6P with a Malkoff M61 drop-in on my M4gery. It's mounted on there with a Viking Tactics Light Mount.

It's a great combination! :naughty:

00Moonshine

Newly Enlightened
I too am running a SureFire 6P with a Malkoff M61 drop-in on my M4gery. It's mounted on there with a Viking Tactics Light Mount.

It's a great combination! :naughty:

Running the exact same setup on my Bushmaster/LaRue duty rifle.

y0ukn0wwh0

Newly Enlightened
I've decided on the SF 6-P just got to get a drop-in for it and I'm set.!

Thanks Folks
YKW