• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired 2D MAGLITE XM-L LED U2 is 1C Inc Aspheric Glass lens**REDUCED**

ljw2k

Enlightened
BLACK MAGLITE XM-L LED U2 is 1C 3 Mode Driver Low/Mid/High with a H22A Aluminium heatsink powered by 2x 5000 mAh 32600 batteries.

I built this flashlight from all Brand New parts so is in Mint Condition.

Looking to sell it for £65 plus postage ( UK ) can post international but will be expensive and at the buyers cost.

Last edited:

xed888

Enlightened
Re: 2D MAGLITE XM-L LED U2 is 1C

any pictures and lumen ratings? Thanks

ljw2k

Enlightened

Hi i took some poor pictures of the build below and here is some specs on the LED & Driver the LED is rated at between 975-1040 Lumens driven at 3A as it is the U2 the T6 is rated at just below 910-975 lumens.

The maglite is the end one on the right with the smooth reflector.

Cree XLamp® XM-L LED - U2
The XLamp XM-L is the industry's brightest, highest performance lighting-class LED. With breakthrough light output and efficacy, XM-L is designed for very high-lumen applications such as high-bay or roadway lighting.

XLamp XM-L LEDs offer the unique combination of very high efficacy at very high drive currents, providing a 20% efficiency gain over the XLamp XP-G LED at the same current. With this available efficacy, XM-L can lower total system cost by reducing the number of LEDs and optics in the system.

Features
  • Delivers 1000 lumens at 100 lumens per Watt
  • Low thermal resistance: 2.5°C/W
  • ANSI-compatible chromaticity bins
  • Unlimited floor life at ≤ 30ºC/85% RH
  • Reflow solderable - JEDEC J-STD-020C
  • Electrically neutral thermal path
Lighting Applications
  • Street and roadway
  • Outdoor area
  • High-bay and industrial

Mounted on 16mm PCB Board

Constant Current LED Driver Board - 3 Modes, 5.5-12V 3.0A
PACK OF 1PCS

Technical Data:

- Current regulated at 3.0A
- Input voltage 5.5V-12V, (no more than 12V would be the best option for protection of LED board according to accurate test)
- Buck Voltage Current Regulated circuit
- Gives 80%~94% efficient output
- Measures 19mm in diameter, and 8mm in height
- Multi-Mode: Low(5%)/High(100%)/Middle(35%)
- Designed for SSC P7 & Cree MC-E LED for maximum output 300lumen-900lumens(C bin), 900-1000LM of Cree XM-L
- 1xLED+, 1xLED-
- Prewired, ready to use

Output Voltage:
2.8A(High)~ 1.38A(Middle)~0.25A(Low) --at any voltage level from 5.5V to 13.2V---Current regulated

Caution: No more than 3 D-size Li-ion Batteries (4.0V~12.0V) for protection this LED boardWhen overheat, automatically switch to Low mode, and flash one time per 5 seconds. When return to safe temperature, automatically switch to previous mode.
  • Lithium-ion battery protection prompt and shut down:
When Lithium-ion battery protection, automatically switch to Low mode, and flash 2 times per 5 seconds, shut down after 3 minutes. Please take down Lithium-ion batterys to charge.
  • Danger prompt and shut down:
When the flashlight is on high temperature and low voltage, it will flash 3 times per 5 seconds and automatically switch to Low mode, shut down after 3 minutes. Please take down Lithium-ion batterys to charge

XXXXXXX.jpg

DSC01395-1.jpg

DSC01393.jpg

DSC01396.jpg

DSC01399.jpg

DSC01406.jpg

hron61

Flashlight Enthusiast

ill take it if shipping is not to costly. how much to tacoma washington 98498 usa?
what are the other battery configurations?

ljw2k

Enlightened

Cheapest i can find is
DHL Worldwide Express £24 which is around $40

I forgot to mention i removed the plastic lens and replaced it with a glass one.

Please note that your order requires 3 commercial invoices per parcel (TNT require 6 per parcel) to be sent internationally except in the EU.
All parcels being delivered outside the EU require these forms for customs, including parcels being delivered for non-commercial reasons such as personal items and gifts.
Commercial invoices will be available on the order summary page.
Please note duty may be payable by the recipient and if this causes your item(s) to be returned you may be liable for the return charges.

I think it will be uneconomical to send to USA and i wish to try and sell UK

Last edited:

hron61

Flashlight Enthusiast

yikes...
shipping fees are not gonna work for me, im gonna have to pass. sorry. it sounds like a great light. been looking for one too.

ljw2k

Enlightened

Completley Understandable and i hope you find one for sale in USA.

hron61

Flashlight Enthusiast

thanks for understanding. the lucky buyer is gonna be very pleased with it im sure. good luck with your sale.

ljw2k

Enlightened

I also will include in the sale a Aspheric Glass lens.

DSC00029.jpg

DSC00025.jpg

DSC00027.jpg

ljw2k

Enlightened

SOLD ..many thanks for looking.