• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ** GONE **:Mac's Titanium SST-50 EDC **

Light11

Flashlight Enthusiast
up for sale is Mac's Ti SST-50,I'm the original owner and never carried it so it's mint
as received from mac.

Titanium clip
4500k (tint)
2.8 driver
and i will include a new battery(AW's IMR)

$285 paypal,conus only. * SOLD *
ships usps with delivery confirmation,insurance at your cost.

First unconditional :takeit:followed by a prompt payment wins.

IMG_20100922_160144.jpg

IMG_20100922_160106.jpg

Thank you.

Last edited:

Barbarian

Enlightened
Re: ** WTS:Mac's Titanium SST-50 EDC **

Sensational price Sergio! Over $50 in savings and a battery to run this awesome light. I already own three in Ti or else.............

This was my EDC at work before switching out to a 3000k tint LE I bought from Mac. All nine of my other EDC lights from Mac have this 4500k tint so you know I love it. The feel of this light in the hand is perfect.

The UI on the SST-50 EDC is great with the L-M-H sequence and memory mode (if left on for at least 3 seconds). The buyer will love this light and dealing with a great guy in Sergio.

shado

Flashlight Enthusiast

Sensational price Sergio! Over $50 in savings and a battery to run this awesome light. I already own three in Ti or else.............

This was my EDC at work before switching out to a 3000k tint LE I bought from Mac. All nine of my other EDC lights from Mac have this 4500k tint so you know I love it. The feel of this light in the hand is perfect.

The UI on the SST-50 EDC is great with the L-M-H sequence and memory mode (if left on for at least 3 seconds). The buyer will love this light and dealing with a great guy in Sergio.

I agree 100%, Great light, Price, and Seller!

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast

4500 tint is the warmer one correct?

Light11

Flashlight Enthusiast

I agree 100%, Great light, Price, and Seller!

Wow... That is real bargain !!!

Tim,Todd and JJ,
Thank you for the kind words!:bow:

lovecpf