Toughest & Good Throw Tactical Lights of 200Lumens

quad088

Newly Enlightened
Good Day Gentlemen , can anyone who did some tests and evaluations could recommend some good quality tactical lights with good throw & forcus . Many thanks in advance

Last edited:

Lightman2

Enlightened
Suggest you start off here .... http://flashlightreviews.ca/
These are not tactical lights as such that are used by the industry (military like Sure Fire lights etc) but can easily be used for tactical purposes. Really depends on what you want to do and what you call tactical.
To many to suggest unless you be more specific.

Cole07

Enlightened
I suggest a Surefire G2X or 6PX. They are 200+ lumens and have some pretty good throw with the XP-E emitter.

mrlysle

Enlightened
Good Day Gentlemen , can anyone who did some tests and evaluations could recommend some good quality tactical lights with good throw & forcus . Many thanks in advance
Is 200 lumens your upper limit? Or are asking for AT LEAST 200 lumens? By tactical do you want a light with strobe, or physically sized/shaped for striking? There are LOTS of lights out there that would fall into somebodys "tactical" category. Please be a little more specific in what you are looking for, and I guarantee you'll get some good answers here. And also, :welcome:

angelofwar

Flashlight Enthusiast
What mrlysle said...plus, "Tactical" in my book means having a combat grip unless it excels at some other tactical aspect.

quad088

Newly Enlightened
Many thanks for the great informations. I bought surefire 6PX and was amazed a small torchlights have a good spill and throw - Again thanks for the recommdations and highly appreciated

Latest posts