• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ALL SOLD: C2 HA Oveready bored $70!!

Chrisdm

Enlightened
Hey guys, gotta thin the herd of parts to make way for more parts... Priced low to sell fast. Paypal only please, I'll eat the fees. Add $6 per order (not per item) for shipping within CONUS, $12 per order (not per item) for international shipping. First unconditional "I'll take #" post wins.

1 SOLD SOLD: Surefire 6P rare gunmetal finish, mint condition (surely a future collectors item, if it isn't already), bored for 18650, tailcap modified with McClicky, with Malkoff M60 (just ran for testing, less than one minute) and Xeno stainless polished bezel ring (and original plastic ring), $150 for all, $100 for the host, $50 for the Malkoff M60.

p78217579.jpg

p305823708-4.jpg

#2: SOLD Surefire Z44 bezel, HA grey finish, a couple missing ano spots on the bolt flats, as seen in the photos. With Xeno stainless polished bezel ring & GITD rubber (I'l switch that out with black if you like. $35

#3: SOLD Surefire C2 body, HA grey finish, Oveready bored for 18650, mint condition. Z58 clicky tailcap in the photo is NOT included... $70

#4 SOLD SOLD: Cryos Cooling Bezel, HA grey finish, "blemished". I got this from Ron at a discount because there's a small ring of ano missing around the threads, can be seen in the photo. Comes with Xeno stainless flat polished bezel ring and UCL lens. $50

p345637540.jpg

p270972846.jpg

#5 SOLD SOLD: Surefire E1e body (HA grey) with Lumens Factory R5 head. I just put this combo together, brand new. I was thinking I was going to like the "two tone" finish of this pair but I do not.

Specs on the head:

Model No. : E Series LED Head Unit (3.0V-3.7V, 3 Mode)

Description : E Series Turbo Head (3 Mode Version)
(3.0-3.7V Regulated Input, Constant Output)

-High Output Cree XP-G, R5 LED
-3.0V to 3.7V Regulated Input, Custom Build.
-3 Mode with Memory (5%-30%-100%)
-Maximum Current Input to LED at 1000mA
(Not Overdriven to Ensure Maximum Durability and Reliability)
-HA 3 Anodizing on the Head Unit.
-Constant Output
-Unique Reflector Design
-Precision Machined Aluminum Reflector
-High Temperature Resistant Light Orange Peel Coating
-Every Reflector Module is Pre-Focused for the Ultimate Spot
-Compatible with all Flashlights with E Series Sized Head Units.

Compatible with:

Surefire®
E1, E1E using 1 x CR123A Primary Cell or 1 x RCR123 Rechargeable Cell
E2, E2E, E2D, E2O using 1 x 17670 Rechargeable Cell

**Warning: Please use CR123a Lithium Batteries or Li-Ion 3.7V Rechargeable Batteries Only. Do NOT use IMR Battery setups**

The beam on this head is BEAUTIFUL, its a shame (IMO) that they didnt even try to match the finish of the body it was intended for. Asking $80 for the pair, $45 for either the head or the body separately.

p161265367.jpg

p11004359.jpg

Who wants 'em!?

Last edited:

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Lego lovers rejoice

I'll take #1 - the whole setup!

Shoot me your PM info

Last edited:

bugsy714

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll backup

#4: Cryos Cooling Bezel, HA grey finish, "blemished". I got this from Ron at a discount because there's a small ring of ano missing around the threads, can be seen in the photo. Comes with Xeno stainless flat polished bezel ring and UCL lens. $50

black bolt

Newly Enlightened

You got it, but i didn't get your PM. Paypal $56 to chris(at)imagineimagery.com for the cryos head.. Thanks,

Sorry I didn't sent it earlier but I did send it a few minutes ago. Just waiting on your reply to how it would be ship. Thxs..

tx101

Flashlight Enthusiast

Dibs on the Z58 tailcap if you split the C2 package

black bolt

Newly Enlightened

Hey Chrisdm, PM sent on multiple PayPal Transactions error on my part. Just my Freak'in luck for being my first time in using PayPal!

Chrisdm

Enlightened
Hey Chrisdm, PM sent on multiple PayPal Transactions error on my part. Just my Freak'in luck for being my first time in using PayPal!

Pm replied, i did not get your payments

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk