CR123 batteries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnbeck180

Enlightened
If anyone is looking for a good place to get 123s. Lowes Home Improvement has a two pack of Surefire 3.0v 123s for a little over $4. Pretty good deal If your in a pinch.

FishStalker

Newly Enlightened
I went looking at Lowe's in Huntington Beach, CA the other day for 123's. They only had Energizer. It's interesting that your Lowe's has them as Surefire Corp is less than 5 miles from my Lowe's.

mrlysle

Enlightened
Thanks for the tip! And :welcome: I've bought many 2 packs of Surefire from Lowes in the past. My preference now though is buying bulk from batteryjunction and places like that. Then the price per cell really gets attractive!

Johnbeck180

Enlightened
Thanks for the tip! And :welcome: I've bought many 2 packs of Surefire from Lowes in the past. My preference now though is buying bulk from batteryjunction and places like that. Then the price per cell really gets attractive!

Yes!!! the price does get really attractive. I've just recently got into flashlights, that means for the last few weeks I've been rifling through web pages, forums, flashlight reviews, Etc..Etc. It's becoming an obsession. Lol. I see that you like knife's, I've recently got into forging metal and trying to make my own knife's. Know any good forums for that?

Status
Not open for further replies.