Armytek Predator Interchangeability/Compatibility

CheepSteal

Enlightened
Hey folks!
I don't think this has been discussed before, but have any Predator owners found any interchangeable parts with other similar lights, or found any accesories such as diffusers that fit onto the predator?

Pics always welcome!

Last edited:

firelord777

Enlightened
Hey there,

I read somewhere but not sure, maybe fonarevka (russian "CPF") said that they screwed off the predator's bezel and screwed on a diffuser/ filter from the Olight M20.

Hope this helps my friende :)

CheepSteal

Enlightened
Hey firelord! That sounds pretty cool, I should try that out with a red filter!
I found that the threads on the Predator are same/similar to that of the Surefire/Solarforce line. The threads aren't long enough to create a connection on the tailcaps though, so it's pretty much useless... looks cool though!

firelord777

Enlightened
Hey cheepsteal,

Someone here, oh wait, I think you were the one who told me that, IIRC, to be careful with the predator's lense as it can fall out. :)

BTW man,

I just got word from Armytek, and I will be recieving mine sometime next week :naughty:

I requested a black armytek, after seeing your pictures. Thanks a lot man! :thumbsup:

Best wishes, Firelord

CheepSteal

Enlightened
Very nice, you'll love the black Predator, I assure you!
I just discovered the other day that if you take the red gasket/oring that holds the lens in place out, you can actually remove the reflector. ( at least in my version )
So I gave Armytek a shout and bought an OP reflector off them as well as some gold bezels. Can't wait to test that out!
Now if only I knew how to change the LED....:devil: