• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: 7x MCE light.Now only 199$

vestureofblood

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi all,

Host is an Ultrafire 1300L. Factory SSC emitters have all been replaced with cool white MCEs.

The light is powered by 3x 18650s ( batteries not included). Factory 3 mode UI High, Low, strobe.

Price is 225$>215$>210$>199$ Shipped!SOLD

PP is [email protected]

Last edited:

Nokoff

Enlightened
Re: FS: 7x MCE light.

beautiful upgrade..this is one heck of a thick host to assist with heat management......besides emitters, did you change anything else, and did you end up with a brand new host.

vestureofblood

Flashlight Enthusiast

So how much current is each MCE driven at ?

Hi fabienne,

Each emitter sees 8-900ma.

beautiful upgrade..this is one heck of a thick host to assist with heat management......besides emitters, did you change anything else, and did you end up with a brand new host.

Thanks Nokoff.

Your correct this is host is thick and solid, there are no heat issues with this one. I picked up the host from another member, its almost mint, there are a couple tiny pricks on the bezel but all in all very nice. The emitters are the only change. Doing this gave a significant increase in output, brighter spill and a nicer beam, both color and texture.

warmurf

Enlightened

Going by that wall shot this lights got plenty of throw as well- very nice beam with heaps of usable spill. Someone snap this up- Matt's lights are the best mods in the forum- IMHO of course. But they are!!

vestureofblood

Flashlight Enthusiast

Going by that wall shot this lights got plenty of throw as well- very nice beam with heaps of usable spill.

Yes, this light is not short on reach in any direction.
Someone snap this up- Matt's lights are the best mods in the forum- IMHO of course. But they are!!

LOL! I wish. I guess if Mac, Milkey, McGizmo, LED Zepplin, and a pocket full of others would quit the game I'd probly have a shot. Very nice of you to say though :) Thanks.

Any way here are a few outdoorzys

SST-90 @ 6.5A

7 MCE on High.

Nokoff

Enlightened

wow. that outdoor shot....I have a stock version and it's ~500 on low and ~1300 on high.....I had compared this light in stock form to my now gone S12 whivh I felt had similar UI and the wf1300l beat it in throw and flood, and spacing is much better imo. this obviously blows the stocker away, very nice. did you use k or m bins mc-e?

Hill

Enlightened

Yeah................ Who the heck are those guys?? :shrug:

LZ has been quiet these days. Maybe something BIG in the works?

Don't forget the legendary Will (DarkZero) who unfortunately has retired from the mod business.

waddup

Flashlight Enthusiast

i own the stock version of this light, its incredibly bright,

this mce modd must be like holding a modern car HID headlight in your hand (or 2) ?

close to 3000 lumens id bet?

vestureofblood

Flashlight Enthusiast

LZ has been quiet these days. Maybe something BIG in the works?

Don't forget the legendary Will (DarkZero) who unfortunately has retired from the mod business.

Yep 1 down 49 more to go... LOL Just kidding DZ :) There is plenty of room in our hearts for you to make a comeback.

i own the stock version of this light, its incredibly bright,

this mce modd must be like holding a modern car HID headlight in your hand (or 2) ?

close to 3000 lumens id bet?

Yes there is a noticeable difference in brightness especially in the spill. I wish I had another to do a side by side.

3000 you say? Maybe if I shipped it to DX. It definitely bright. Even the stock form was impressive, but the 28 dies of Crees pure white light are tough to beat.

Price drop.

RCantor

Enlightened

Free bump! Can we talk about a custom light, since you're doing so many :) I'd have already said yes if this was neutral :)

vestureofblood

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi Doug,

I dont know for sure, but based on my experience I would say probly in the 6000 range, because I see no yellow in it. This color is about as close to pure white as I have seen. If there is any mixing of color in it to me it would look like a very faint purple or red, but when it comes on even when I look closely "white" is what comes to mind.

warmurf

Enlightened

Free bump for one of the best modders on the forum. Matt's mods are very well done- top workmanship. This light will be way bright- the pictures above probably don't do it justice. Grab this "one-off" while you can!