Flood, 2 CR123,starts in low, waterproof/battery and light one unit?

gcbryan

Flashlight Enthusiast
What light if any would this be? I don't care if it's a bare bones basic unit or one with more bells and whistles.

This would have 2 batteries preferably 2 CR123's and an easy to open with cold fingers battery compartment. The unit would be waterproof (1 meter 30 min). It must have flood of at least 25 lumens. If it has spot great if not no problem. The light needs to start in low (or be able to be programmed that way).

The has to be an integrated unit (no battery pack at the back of the head).

This sounds pretty basic but I don't know that it exists...basically a 2 CR123 waterproof flood headlamp that starts in low. I just want to be able to replace the batteries in the dark with cold fingers as well. Everything seems to start in high and I'm not finding 2 CR123 lights.

Last edited:

aivn

Newly Enlightened
Re: Fllood, 2 CR123,starts in low, waterproof/battery and light one unit?

What light if any would this be? I don't care if it's a bare bones basic unit or one with more bells and whistles.

This would have 2 batteries preferably 2 CR123's and an easy to open with cold fingers battery compartment. The unit would be waterproof (1 meter 30 min). It must have flood of at least 25 lumens. If it has spot great if not no problem. The light needs to start in low (or be able to be programmed that way).

The has to be an integrated unit (no battery pack at the back of the head).

This sounds pretty basic but I don't know that it exists...basically a 2 CR123 waterproof flood headlamp that starts in low. I just want to be able to replace the batteries in the dark with cold fingers as well. Everything seems to start in high and I'm not finding 2 CR123 lights.
Here you go:
http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?312069-Spark-ST6-500CW-review.

bonhomme

Newly Enlightened

Streamlight Argo HP C4 : 2 x CR123 batt , starts on low next click high next click off , waterproof dont know (has O-rings everywhere) , no batterypack on the rear.
Low : +-500lux High : +-2000lux (modded with a cree xre R2) (guessing low +- 30lumens high +-80lumens)
Greetings Marc

robostudent5000

Enlightened

Streamlight Argo HP C4 : 2 x CR123 batt , starts on low next click high next click off , waterproof dont know (has O-rings everywhere) , no batterypack on the rear.
Low : +-500lux High : +-2000lux (modded with a cree xre R2) (guessing low +- 30lumens high +-80lumens)
Greetings Marc

can the reflector be removed to make the beam a flood?