• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTT/B: Your Tri-EDC 6500K H/M/L engine for my Custom L333 L/M/H Neutral engine or $$$

smack2000

Newly Enlightened
I traded my Al 1st gen 6500K H/M/L Tri-EDC for a Ti Tri-EDC with a custom L/M/H Neutral L333 light engine. The tint and levels are awesome -- 2%, 20%, 100%; but after using it for a while I think I like 6500K H/M/L better for my needs, and the pre-flash issue with the older boards doesn't bother me.

These first rev. L333 LE's have a subsecond 'cold' startup delay while the red LED on the board flashes, then stays on while the light is on. It does not cause delay between levels, and the red LED is not visible on Medium or High, but is visible on the 2% low.

I documented the behavior of the L333 LE in this youtube vid. Note this only occurrs from a 'cold start' and does not occurr while cycling through levels -- I only show the startup behavior as the rest is the same as Mac's other LE's. There is no pre-flash issue with this rev.

Thanks,
Scott