The best keychain light for my girlfriend!!!

ienov

Newly Enlightened
I want it to be small,optional colours,30+ oin high,two or three modes would be nice? I don't have price range,but i am not going to spend too much on keychain light.Thanks

LJVV

Newly Enlightened
Hi, I only recently discovered this forum, but have been using various types of lights over the years. I can recommend a Fenix LD01 of a P1D for a key chain - unfortunately you do not have a choice of color, but the build quality and light output for such small lights are very good.

Outdoorsman5

Flashlight Enthusiast
+1 on the ITP A3 EOS R5 Upgraded Edition - it's about the smallest AAA light around, and the upgraded edition has 3 output levels 1.8 lumens (50hrs), 22 lumens (4hrs), and 96 lumens (.9hr). Costs about $20. Great light...check it out at goinggear (they have 50 in stock as of today) - ClickHere

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast
+1 on the iTP A3 EOS.

Also, you may want to check out the 4Sevens Preon. Runtime is not as long on the lowest mode, however there's available flashy modes as well. The good thing is they are hidden so one does not have to see them if they don't want to, but are there if the need should arise.

mwb01

Newly Enlightened
Another one for the iTP A3 EOS. they make great gifts and there are several colors available, as well as stainless steel.

nbp

Flashaholic
That her in your avatar? Pretty lady.. :)

Oh right, flashlights:

I would agree with the LD01, one of my favorite AAA lights, especially the stainless steel version if you can find one. Those hold up super well on keys. Also, I do enjoy my Quark MiNi AA. It's slightly larger but girls usually have purses so that's less of a concern. Both are tough, easy to use, deliver plenty of light for EDC usage and are small enough for this purpose. I haven't used a Preon personally but it would seem well suited also.

Ian2381

Enlightened
I would suggest the Lumintop worm, pretty stainless steel light( Just bought one and still waiting for it to arrive)

cratz2

Flashlight Enthusiast
I carry an LD01 and can recommend one without reservation, but the iTP is a better value...

mfm

Enlightened
iTP A3 Q5 Upgrade or iTP A3 R5 single mode (so she won't be left with a lousy one lumens after she forgets about the modes (R5 upgrade model starts in low)).

Fird

Enlightened
I gave a purple iTP AO3 to my girl and she gave me the best compliment I could possibly receive, she actually USES IT!! For her its more about the form factor than the lumen blaster, if it fits on a keychain and puts out some light with some reliability, she'll use it.. if it puts out 1000 lumens but is a 2xcr123 size, she'd leave it at home...

FYI: I am hypersensitive to flicker, and the slightly older AO3 she has is unusable for me, PWM flicker is up there in the seizure-causer department. Can't say anything about the new models.

blah9

Flashlight Enthusiast
I also recommend a Fenix LD01. I know of 6 people who have one, and they all love them.

Latest posts