• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WITHDRAWN : Megalennium + 3" head combo

alantch

Enlightened
I have up for sale a FM Megalennium-A (3x18650 in series) + FM3X combo turnkey light. Head and body in excellent+ condition; those who've bought from me will know what I mean when I say that. I don't use it but turn it on once in a long while to put a smile on my face :) Other than that, it sits in the office drawer. Contacts have been dabbed with solder to improve contact, especially with AW's 26P 18650s that has the 3 nubs on the -ve end.

Comes with the following :

- Megalennium 3x18650 body
- FM3X 3" VLOP head
- FM bi-pin socket
- AW's Softstart / 3 level incand switch
- 1 extra clickie 1-level switch that originally came with the light
- 1 x FM1909 (new)
- 1 x WA1185 (new)
- 1 x WA1164 (new)

Not looking to split up items at the moment.

Asking : withdrawn

P1020430.JPG

P1020431.JPG

Price includes $10 for *Worldwide Shipping* depending on buyer's preference. Anything above $10 will have to be borne by the buyer. I would suggest using only Registered (partial tracking) or EMS Mail only.

First affirmative "I'll take it" post followed by prompt payment within 12 hrs secures.

I cannot be responsible for lost or damaged item(s) en-route. Buyer assumes responsibility once the item is handed over to the local post office and accepts the risk of loss and non-delivery by the postal process.

I accept PP with no-fee / gift option only to alantch (at) yahoo (dot) com

Thanks for looking.
Alan

Last edited:

Chrisdm

Enlightened
Re: FOR SALE : Megalennium + 3" head combo

Alan, per my PM, I hope you don't mind me sharing this with your potential buyers.. But if somebody wants this head I want the body. I'll buy the whole thing from Alan if somebody else will give me their word to take the head from me when I do...

alantch

Enlightened

After some rethinking last night, I'm keeping this setup. I may relist some of the component parts at a later time in the markeplace.
Thanks to all who expressed interest.

Last edited:

ledcarry

Enlightened

Alan,

I should have posted an interest note earlier today and am sorry to see this baby get withdrawn. You might be having second thoughts about selling this special light but I can tell you I was very interested in making the purchase. I was searching for additional battery holders today and had hoped your light would still be here this evening. I do have some questions for you and will PM you to see if you might reconsider your position.

Thanks,

Jeff