• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired (Price drop!) WTS: Steve Ku 38DD with annodising by sabrewolf

hazna

Enlightened
I'm sad to see this one go, but I need to free up some funds for a major flashlight purchase coming up. I have a 38DD from the second run with two blue trits, neutral tint, spot TIR

http://www.cpfmarketplace.com/mp/sh...rder-38DD-Titanium-pendant-light-run-2/page25

I have also had this light custom annodised by sabrewolf. It is hard to capture the exact appearance of the annodising, it will look different under different lighting, but here are some photos.

I have also made a few modifications to the light:
1. I have drilled a small hole to allow a small spit-ring swivel to attach to the light.
2. I have taken out the plastic ring that holds the QTC in place. For me, I found the light operates better without this plastic ring. It is quite easy for me to place it back in if this is what you prefer.

Do note there is a very, very small scratch in the annodising near the split-ring attachment point. This was from trying to attach a larger ill-fitting split ring to the light.

I'm asking for $250 which includes shipping via registered post. It also includes one battery, 2 spare QTC, 2 o-rings.

IMG_3795b.jpg

IMG_3794b.jpg

IMG_3792.jpg

IMG_3789b.jpg

IMG_3778.jpg

IMG_4244.jpg

IMG_4243.jpg

Last edited:

hazna

Enlightened
Re: WTS: Steve Ku 38DD with annodising by sabrewolf

Price drop to $240, includes delivery and paypal fees