• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *SOLD* Mac's Customs Tri-EDC

paintballdad

Enlightened
I never thought i'd let this one go but recent circumstances dictate this difficult decision. Those that attended SHOT 2011 know how much i love this light and finally meeting Mac at SHOT was just topping on the cake.
And now for the details.....

Mint condition aluminum Tri-EDC in tungsten cerakote with the 4500k light engine and Ti clip.
This was purchased from the first run when Mac still offered the cerakote option. This light does have the pre flash when switching to low which was an issue on the first run. Mac also cut the spring a little short on some of the lights and would not work with the IMR16340 cells (no problems with 18350 cells). He offered to fix the problem with the spring but did not take him up on it since i used 18350 cells exclusively on this light.
A real barnburner in an extremely compact package.

sold to Doug $295 includes USPS 1st class mail w/ delivery confirmation in a padded mailer and paypal fees. Will also include 2 like new Ultrafire 18350 cells.
Insurance is optional at the buyer's expense. I will not be responsible for postal mishaps. CONUS, Alaska & Hawaii only please. Thanks for looking.

IMG_1219.jpg

IMG_1222.jpg

IMG_1221.jpg

IMG_1220.jpg

Last edited:

swtws6

Newly Enlightened
Re: WTS Mac's Customs Tri-EDC

WOW. Love that finish. I really wish I had money like that to spend on a light I'd take it in a second. You wouldnt want to trade a TCR2 + cash would ya? lol

Any wiggle room on price?

Last edited:

paintballdad

Enlightened

Sorry but no trades, i really need to sell off my lights without adding any more to what is left in my collection.
As for the price, i'm firm on that number. Although these can be ordered from Mac's site, it's at least an 8 week wait for one of these lights and i'm not sure if Mac still offers the cerakote option. I think the price is fair considering it also includes 2 18350 cells. I hope you understand.

swtws6

Newly Enlightened

No I do understand I'm still trying to rationalize spending that much on another light. I am also itching for another firearm and that will almost cover the cost of what I am looking at (plus a hundred or so). Oh my decisions.....

The only charger I have is a rcr123 charger, I assume these batts wont fit in my charger?? It looks like mine might have some extra room in the spring on one end but not sure how much difference there is

Last edited:

Doug

Enlightened

PayPal Sent :)! Can you mail today? The PO is open for over 4 more hours :)!

paintballdad

Enlightened

PayPal Sent :)! Can you mail today? The PO is open for over 4 more hours :)!

Your inbox is full. Couldn't send you a PM.

I got your message too late to mail out the light yesterday. It will ship on Tuesday morning. Thanks.