JETBeam TCR2

swtws6

Newly Enlightened
I have one that I bought after seeing it and falling in love with it. Its truely a beautiful light. With that being said, I never use it as I am afraid to mess it up, so i am torn on keeping it. I could really use the money for other things, but also still likethe light and the UI it has. I would proibably let it go fo the right price, its 10/10 basically brand new, i opened it up, popped in a surfire cr123 played with it then put it back in the box and in the safe.

peterharvey73

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have number 266.
I think it's a lovely light.
So practical in size and weight.
So easy to hold esp by cigar hold.
Has really practical low low.
The infinite ramping is good.
The max 310 lumens good.
The S2 is nice and floody - great for a pocket size light.
These size lights really more for indoor use, than throwing up into the trees.
Battery doesn't last long, but what can we expect from just 1 CR123...

Chrisdm

Enlightened
I couldn't imagine a more perfect pocket light. Killer looks, BEAUTIFUL beam, infinitely ramping brightness levels, .2 to 300 lumens, tailstanding, titanium, pocket clip. They come up on the used market now and then. I love mine so much I almost bought a second one when one came up, but I thought that would just be greedy of me. There are only 500 lucky ones.

calipsoii

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have number 018. It's a gorgeous light and I don't think you'll regret the purchase. On an IMR16340, it simultaneously goes lower AND higher than any other CR123A light I own. Jetbeam seems to have gotten a decent batch of S2 emitters as well - my tint is a creamy white and I haven't heard many people complain about it being green.

I say go for it and if you don't like it, relist it for sale.

duboost

Enlightened
get it! I've been edc'ing mine every single day since i've gotten it and love it

recDNA

Flashaholic
Best light I own that is pocket-able. Prettiest too. I think it deserves to be carried. If it's gonna sit in a box until outmoded I'd say pass on it. Perhaps carry it to dressy occasions if you don't want to scratch it but if you're never going to carry it I think its a waste. I do understand that some folks collect these and put them in display cases and so forth and it is nice looking so I guess I could see that too but I don't think it will appreciate in value over time so I say USE it.

Rat

Flashlight Enthusiast
I do understand that some folks collect these and put them in display cases and so forth and it is nice looking so I guess I could see that too but I don't think it will appreciate in value over time so I say USE it.

I do not think that people who collect jetbeam lights ever think they will go up in value .
I know I don't but I am enjoying collecting them knowing I will never use them all.

I have a TCR2 coming brand new they are still out there some dealers still have stock. I paid $220

Cheers

recDNA

Flashaholic
If you want a flashlight that has a chance to go up in value buy a Surefire special edition model when one comes out.

I'm glad you enjoy collecting. I mean I don't get the chance to really use all my flashlights but the TCR2 is a user IMO....but I suppose that also makes it a better collector's item. Enjoy.