Need help with final decision.

skb

Newly Enlightened
After extensive research I have narrowed my choices of a single 18650 light down to 3. I need help deciding on which one to buy. I wish I could buy all 3 and then decide but of course that is not an option. The lights are Spark SL6, Zebralight SC600, or Lumapower Sig Tac LX. Between these 3 XML based lights which would choose and why or why not. While I am familiar with most of the main differences I am hoping your responses may help me with some subtle or unpublished differences that can help me pick one over the other.
Thanks for any replies.

uknewbie

Banned
ZL SC600.

Zebralight have IMO the best UI available. Very compact, reliable, good value.

I think they make some of the best lights I have owned. The SC60 was one of my all time favourites, so this SC600 I would think will be a hit.

pageyjim

Enlightened
I have the Sig LX and Spark with the Zebralight ordered. You don't say what you want to use it for. The new ZL sounds great but nobody has it yet. I expect it to be a great light with maybe the best UI around. The Spark is a great light too. Powerful already floody with a diffuser lens with a great UI. The Sig LX is a floody light with an optional head to make it a decent thrower too. It has a good UI also imo with the side switch. If I had to order one I might go with the Sig LX because of the versatility. It is the least powerful of the 3 but no slouch. It also comes with a clip and holster if that matters as does the Spark. The Zebralight "may" come with a clip it is not known yet as far as I know.

Last edited:

cratz2

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've not had any of those specific models, but based on my experience with other models, I'd go with the Zebralight.