• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: AOH, SPY 007, McGizmo LS20, and many more

shane1

Enlightened
I need to liquidate my collection as I am preparing for retirement. Everything in my photo bucket is for sale.

http://s72.photobucket.com/albums/i173/ctsrj1/For Sale/Lights/

Starting with these but if you are interested in any others let me know.

Mac's Naked SST-50
This little beauty started life as Mac's Naked P7, running on a single AW C cell.
Original Sales Thread. It's the second light from the bottom.
Now it's got a 4500K SST-50, and can be run on 1x26650, 1x25500, or 1x18650. It's got a 2-stage resistored ( 500mA low and 2.8A high) switch inside the custom fluted tailswitch cap, and a borofloat lens up front.
A beautiful example of Mac's machining expertise, brought up to date with a new emitter and modern battery options. The stock Maglite reflector has been replaced with a Litho #4 (HOP) aluminum model.
Condition is near mint. It has a couple of tiny fine scratches, which could be easily buffed out if you desire. Spots in photos are dust. $425

Ancient M3/Bored 18xxx/LED Tower/SW01 "Fatty"
Here's a light you won't see very often. A first generation M3 with SW01 switch.
The light looks dead stock and is dead mint on the outside, but there are a couple of quiet modifications designed to preserve the classic look, while updating the operation
The tube has been bored by Oveready for 18xxx cells, and the head sports a rare Yclo Rebel LED mini-tower for long and cool running. The Rebel 100 turbo tower runs at 750mA on 4-18V, so it can be run with anything from 3x primary 123s to all the Li-Ion cells the tube will hold.
Numerous configurations are possible, ranging from 2x18500 cells with the LED drop-in, to either 2x IMR 18490 or 3x IMR 18350 for higher voltage incandescent lamps.
The light is mint, from bow to stern, and has the best color matching you'll find in a Surefire HA-NAT light.
$500

Spy 007 (XP-G emitter) & AOTH Holster
Up for sale is a Spy 007 XPG (#545), and an AOTH holster.
The Spy 007 (#545) is from the latest run, and came with an XP-G neutral tint emitter, exactly as it arrived from Data. The light is in excellent condition with no dents or dings. There are also two green trits installed which are nice and bright.
The holster is in perfect condition. The hide is Stingray and as you can see from the photo it's the flap version, which enables you to turn the light on while it's still in the holster, which is handy if you need to shine some light on something in an instant.
I'm selling these as a pair unless the buyer of the light doesn't want the holster so please no requests to split it up from folks who just want the holster at this stage. The price for the set is $1075 shipped using USPS priority with delivery confirmation if paying via paypal gift or +4% if not, which comes out to $1125. Insurance is extra, and at the buyers discretion. However, please note that if no insurance is requested then it's at the buyers risk, and I can't be held responsible once it's in the hands of USPS.

Dark Sucks pre-production run, finished and for sale (MCE/1x18650/2.8A/3 mode) $175 each
http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...s-pre-production-run-(MCE-1x18650-2.8A-3-mode)
MC18-B Custom LED Flashlights
(LED)
(Battery)
(Optics) MC:
18:
B: Cree MC-E led
18650 Battery size (18mm x 65mm)
Boom reflector
POWERFUL:
The MC18-B is an incredibly powerful LED flashlight that produces over 550 lumens. It's 15x brighter than a 2D cell Maglite and 1/4 the size. Based on the current state of the art technology, it is the brightest flashlight light you can buy in a form factor this small. Brighter LED's exist, but that would result in a light that becomes dangerously hot during operation. LEDs are efficient, but it is a complete myth that they don't generate heat.
RECHARGEABLE:
The MC18-B utilizes a rechargeable lithium-ion battery called an "18650." This is a size designation, much like AA size or C size. This specific type of cell is commonly found in computers and power tools. Modern li-ion cells have incredible energy density and make it possible for a light this bright to run for nearly 90 minutes on full power. Li-ion batteries have no "memory" effect and can be recharged any time. Useful life should be in excess of 300 charges.
INTELLIGENT:
The MC18-B contains a solid state (electronic) LED driver that provides a CC (Constant Current) supply of power to the LED. This means constant brightness for the life of the battery, instead of slowly diminishing output over time. The driver operates at three levels of brightness and has a "memory" feature that will store the last power level used and turn on at the same level next time the switch is activated.
The driver also has a "low battery warning." When the battery voltage drops to 3.2 volts (or less) the light will switch to "low" mode and strobe once per second. This is an emergency mode. The battery should be changed or charged IMMEDIATELY to prevent permanent damage to the battery.
REPAIRABLE:
The MC18-B is specifically designed to be repaired and upgraded based on the idea of longevity instead of disposability. We live in a world where things are disposable and planned to be obsolete; I don't believe in that. One of my core design principles is: the light must be easily disassembled into it's component parts so that ANY part can be repaired or replaced when necessary. As a designer I spend a lot of time thinking about "why" things are made so poorly these days, and this is my small effort to begin doing something about it.
CUSTOM MADE:
Every custom flashlight is made to order. I maintain a small stock of parts, but there is no stock of finished inventory. You order it, I build it. This means it may take up to 30 days for me to ship your light...but normally it should be less than a week. The main body parts are machined on a CNC milling machine, but each light requires an additional three hours of manual machining, hand finishing, assembly, and testing.
If you are looking for something even more exclusive and interested in a true one-of-a-kind "custom designed" (not just custom made) LED flashlight please send me an email: [email protected]
SPECIFICATIONS
battery
led
driver
driver UI
run time
reflector
window (lens)
thermal pad
output
clicky switch
switch boot
wire
solder
body material
Coating
PCB mount
o-rings
threads
lubricant
dimensions
depth rating single 18650 lithium-ion (4.2V)
Cree MCE (Flux bin "M")(Tint Bin "WG" 5700K)
Shiningbeam 2.8A CC (2.8V-6V input)
3 mode (100%=2.8A,30%=1A,5%=.14A)
High = 90min, Med = 252min, Low = 1800min
Ledil Boom MC-S (Spot)(Angle = FWHM 10°)
98% UCL glass (2 side AR coated)
Bond-Ply 100 thermal tape (.86C impedance)
~550 lumens OTF (750 @ emitter)
McClicky Switch (it's famous!)
Molded silicone (orange, black, glow green)
Mil-spec silver plated 24 AWG, teflon coated
Silver Solder (RoHS compliant)
6061-T6 aluminum
Electroless Nickel (Hardness: 48-50 Rc)
C101 Oxy-free electronic copper (H02)
Buna-N (Nitrile) 70 Durometer (Shore A)
Body-to-head (1x28) body-to-tail (7/8x28)
StClaire Nano-Oil (10 Wt.)
1.2" x 5.75" (body dia. is 1")
300 feet for 5 hours (tested!
http://darksucks.com/store MC18-B.html
http://darksucks.com/store home.html

McGizmo McLux III PD-S
Well, since it's been way too long since I spent any time appreciating these lights, or here at CPF, I guess it's time to let it free. This light has been carried, but only about 10 times. I honestly liked looking at it, owning it, and playing with it more than carrying it. I'm asking $350 for this light, and I'm including a spare pocket clip I forgot to take a photo of (smaller straight clip, 2 screws and hex key). The LED in this light is about the most neutral white I've ever seen, not sure what bin, was never really clear on warm vs. cool colors and numbers, I can say it's certainly pretty. The tritium is still glowing nicely. Not really sure what else to say, if you know what these are, then I can't really tell you something new.

McGizmo Mule - aluminum bodied (with GunKote Coating) Mule with the light engine replaced for one of the new High CRI. It's considerably brighter than it was originally, and the pocket clip is flame colored. $290 (delivered in the US).

Old School McGizmo McLuxIII 27LT
Selling my McLuxIII 27LT which happens to be the most robust aluminum light that I've owned. It is built like a tank and the hard anodizing has held up very well considering that it has been riding in a pocket in my backpack for years and everyday I put my keychain in the same pocket. I don't see any scratches to the saphire window. The led (Lux III UX1K) is rather outdated compared to what we have today, but the reflector puts out a very nice beam it's size.
Light also comes with an additional custom bezel, which I believe is titanium, but I'm not 100% sure on that. I never did attach the crenulated bezel. Not looking to sell the bezel separately.
Price is $150 shipped to the US via Priority Mail, payment via Paypal or money order. Sale is open to US only, apologies to anyone that is international. I don't post around here much anymore, but if you check my history you will see that I've bought and sold many high end lights over the years.

Mr Bulk Ti Cub II $600.00 Shipped
This is a one beautiful Titanium light. It's as smooth as a baby's butt! Mr Bulk's nickname for this little beauty is "Aero Cub". Only 50 Ti Cub's were made. This light uses a SSC P4 and has one of the coolest UI's in a Flashlight. Here is a link to it's original creation thread. Runs best on a 3.7v RCR123. Charlie (Mr Bulk) recently told me he had 2 (now 1) left and would sell them for $875 each. I am asking for less than I paid for it (link to thread) and will also eat the considerable shipping and PP fees.
http://flashlight-forums.com/index.php?topic=5763.0

Wildcat is $200

Overready Surefire C2 Orange is $250. It is a bored C2 with McGizmo switch and soft orange tailcap and a Nailbender Cree XPG R5 3 level light engine.

Haiku is $390

Last edited:

shane1

Enlightened
The PD-S is HA Black and it is $350

LS20 is $650

Haiku is $390

AOH Croc for the LS20, Haiku etc is $200

jumpstat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi there,

Very good price for the Haiku.......has it been carried much?

I might add that McLuxIII PD-S is very mint from your pictures, I am sure it will go to a new home soon.

Is there any provisions for international buyers?

Thanks.

shane1

Enlightened
Hi there,

Very good price for the Haiku.......has it been carried much?

I might add that McLuxIII PD-S is very mint from your pictures, I am sure it will go to a new home soon.

Is there any provisions for international buyers?

Thanks.

LS 20 is sold pending funds,

Haiku is mint and never carried outside of the house. I will send international priority for $25.

shane

jimtesla

Newly Enlightened
shane

your inbox for pms is full

im strapped for cash

how about 110

thanks

jim