• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Cool Fall Tri-V, 3 lens covers, IMR AW 123's and micro-crush proof case.

jslappa

Enlightened
Now that Sioncool has sold his Tri-V, I have another up for sale. This example is serial# 0424. My birthday is April 24, so this #0424 is a special light to me. Still, she sees no use because it's just too beautiful. To my eyes, she is still mint. I see no scratches, and certainly nothing I could manage to capture on camera. I am including a set of never-used IMR 123's from AW. These will only be shipped CONUS. If the buyer is international, I will cover an aditional $15 of shipping to offset the loss of the batteries from the sale. I have installed a green trit from B@rt with Norland 61. Also included are 3 lens covers. One is a nice butterscotch color, one is glow-powder green, and the other looks black, but shines red when the light is turned on. You'll also get a TiNy bead installed on the lanyard. In addition, you'll also get a fantastic crush-proof case that fits the Tri-V lie a glove. It is from Westone, and I bought a few when I purchased some custom in-ear monitors. You could not find a better fitting case to minimize bulk, IMO.

Paypal is going to take ~$60 from me, and shipping should be around $55 shipped overnight fully insured. That's the only way I'll ship this CONUS. Overseas buyers will get $70 of shipping costs covered by me since there will be no IMR batteries included in the package.

$2070 should get me where I need to be. As you can tell from the price, I'm not looking to squeeze every last cent from the buyer, and I feel this is an excellent deal. Now for the pics......

DSC_2871.jpg

IMG_0080.jpg

Suede pouch not included.
IMG_0079.jpg

DSC_0897.jpg

DSC_0896.jpg

Last edited:

chipwillis

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: Cool Fall Tri-V, 3 lens covers, IMR AW 123's and micro-crush proof case.

intersted in any trades?

senna94

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: Cool Fall Tri-V, 3 lens covers, IMR AW 123's and micro-crush proof case.

Awesome light jslappa. I have been wanting to try one of these beauties and would be all over this if I had not just spent that same amount on a new Nikon lens. The extra goodies and excellent seller make this good deal a great deal!!

Launch Mini

Flashlight Enthusiast

Very interesting, as you have owned this one twice. I think know what you have planned next.

blackbalsam

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take it. PM me paypal info....Thanks.

jslappa

Enlightened

Awesome light jslappa. I have been wanting to try one of these beauties and would be all over this if I had not just spent that same amount on a new Nikon lens. The extra goodies and excellent seller make this good deal a great deal!!

A D5000 and a few lenses are all I've got and hopefully that bug never bites me as hard as the flashlight bug has!

Very interesting, as you have owned this one twice. I think know what you have planned next.
JB, I think you may be right.

blackbalsam

Flashlight Enthusiast

Paypal sent for the TRI-V,,,,Thanks.

jslappa

Enlightened

Paypal received Robert. Thanks very much. I hope you enjoy her! I'll PM you with the overnight tracking info and full insurance #.

Thanks CPF.

RedLED

Flashlight Enthusiast
Palm Springs, CA, Beverly Hills, CA, Washington, D

24 1.4?

jslappa

Enlightened

SHipped earlier this evening. Check PM for tracking. Pics of package available.

Thanks again,

John

blackbalsam

Flashlight Enthusiast

Received the TRI-V in excellent condition with the nice little case. Awesome little light with endless progamming and excellent build quality....THANKS...Robert.

easilyled

Flashaholic

Received the TRI-V in excellent condition with the nice little case. Awesome little light with endless progamming and excellent build quality....THANKS...Robert.

Congratulations and welcome to the club. :)
The Tri-V is a very special light, perhaps right at the pinnacle of high-end lights.

blackbalsam

Flashlight Enthusiast

Congratulations and welcome to the club. :)
The Tri-V is a very special light, perhaps right at the pinnacle of high-end lights.

Thanks Easilyled, I am a very proud owner......Robert.

jslappa

Enlightened
Glad she made it safely. I hope the Excel files help you while you program the light. There are videos on Youtube walking you through it, as well.

john

blackbalsam

Flashlight Enthusiast
Glad she made it safely. I hope the Excel files help you while you program the light. There are videos on Youtube walking you through it, as well.

john

Many thanks, and have a great weekend...Robert.