Dorcy Super 1 watt CR123

las3r

Enlightened
do they still make these ?Dorcy Super 1 watt CR123

im looking to buy a few if they do if not does anyone have one or few for sale ?

Lynx_Arc

Flashaholic
If they do it will be on their website online dorcydirect.com I think? I haven't seen any at stores for several years but you may be able to find some at stores that don't get rid of old stock as they don't tend to sell fast with all the other LED offerings now.

las3r

Enlightened
yea i just checked there site and did not see any so my only hope is if someone has any used one's

Lynx_Arc

Flashaholic
yea i just checked there site and did not see any so my only hope is if someone has any used one's

I saw one posted for sale in the marketplace awhile back..... post a want to buy and you can probably find someone that will sell you one that is now sitting around on a shelf.

dj:litestick

Newly Enlightened
do they still make these ?Dorcy Super 1 watt CR123

im looking to buy a few if they do if not does anyone have one or few for sale ?

I may be able to get my hands on 2, but 1 for sure if you really want one. They're both my parents lights and I've upgraded them. Just haven't gone back home to present them with their new lights.

las3r

Enlightened
Thanks, i sent u a PM if anyone else has any please post thanks

blue bumblebee

Newly Enlightened
hi, this is my first post in this forum but i have been pretty active in "laser pointer forums" :)
i am also interested in a dorcy 1 watt and cannot find it anywhere online
if you have an extra one and wouldnt mind to part with it, then please send me a PM
thanks

jhc37013

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm glad to see their is still interest in this light I don't really have much use for any of the retail bought lights I bought over the years but I always thought the Dorcy Super 1 watt was pretty cool, their is just something soothing about it's metal body design and the beam isn't bad either.

Napalm

Enlightened
hi, this is my first post in this forum but i have been pretty active in "laser pointer forums" :)

Sounds great, we have some people here exclusively interested in "throw" and occasionally they conduct "my led throws farther than yours" contests.
You could share some of your lasers experience with them :)

Nap.

Paul6ppca

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just upgraded one to a xpg 3. I can't remember if the were ok to run rcr123? I think so. Anyone recall?

Last edited: