• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *Sold* milkyspit Modded Energizer Lantern $60 Shipped

LEDAdd1ct

Flashlight Enthusiast
*Sold*

Up for sale is a milkyspit modded Energizer lantern. Pictures of the lantern in the sales thread where I bought it are here.

A few scratches/scuffs on the plastic over the LEDs, but the case is structurally sound.

First "I'll Take It!" takes it and takes precedence over PMs until I post the lantern as taken.

$60 shipped

Add 80¢ for delivery confirmation if you like.

If Paying

Insurance and delivery confirmation are extra and must be specifically requested by the buyer. I will ship internationally as this is a worldwide hobby, but you must PM me for a quote. I accept teller's check, USPS money order, cash in the mail, cash in person and Paypal gift. Local pickup is welcomed. I also accept Paypal Personal Transfer when the funds are drawn from your current Paypal balance or a bank account. I do not accept credit/debit Paypal.

If Trading

I will do a straight swap for one of the following:

• L-Mini II XR-E R2
  • S-Mini cool white

I would trade the lantern for a Petzl Pixa One, but would like cash in addition to cover the difference.

Last edited:

LEDAdd1ct

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: milkyspit Modded Energizer Lantern $60 Shipped

This lantern is now SPF to nfetterly.

PM inbound with detailed payment instructions.

EDIT: 6/3/11 3:40 P.M. EDT

PM sent!

EDIT: 6/4/11 1:10 P.M. EDT

Payment received. The lantern will ship Monday.

Thank you for shopping LEDAdd1ct, and please be sure to check out my other sales threads!

:)

EDIT: 6/6/11 10:08 P.M. EDT

The lantern was shipped around three-thirty this afternoon. Please let us know when it arrives safely.

Last edited:

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: milkyspit Modded Energizer Lantern $60 Shipped

TOO MUCH TRAVEL for me - I was in El Salvador when it arrived at my office on Ohio. I picked it up over the weekend (well packed!) and on Monday I went down to Miami where I am until tomorrow.

Thanks for a great transaction!