Jetbeam RRT-0 R5 WHAT A LIGHT. Do u just LOVE urs:)

wakemare

Newly Enlightened
Hey guys just thought I'd post about the fact that I havnt posted on here in AGES I just got a Jetbeam RRT-0 R5 and it's so so damn good. Where can I get a crenelated stainless steel bezel from. My novatac bezel won't fit:( (I also polished the crap out of my novatac 120p steel bezel got rid of the blacked out finish with Autosol it looks awesome). The Jetbeam is damn awesome. The yellowy green tint is different from ANY colour light I've seen. Very harsh when ur on the recoeving end and quite noticable and effective as an illumination tool.

PS. How cool is the hidden variable output SOS Mode. I love that it has a hidden feature hey:) who else loves theirs:)

rohit

Newly Enlightened
Checkout bugoutgearsusa.com , they have two types of crenelated bezel for RRT-0. I ordered one for me, but there is wait time as they are getting more stock. I bought the S2 version of RRT-0. Absolutely love the flashlight. It has excellent finish and smooth beam. Highly usable AA extender. The only issue I see is the lowest output is not as advertised, it is more than 0.003 Lumens. I guess it should be more than couple of lumens. But that is not a big issue as it still makes for a great EDC.

wakemare

Newly Enlightened
I love the fact that the lowest setting is ridiculously low. It's a really easy light to get used to:)

cratz2

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't have one and probably won't buy one but yeah... it would be pretty high on my list of lights to grab. Seems like a sweet choice.