Zombie Light

sleep creeper

Newly Enlightened
Ok you just have been woken up in the middle of the night by some noises outside. You then look outside your window and you see strange things happening, which flashlight would you pick and it could only be one..... I would grab my Surefire Z2s only surefire i own for right now!!!!!

Last edited:

angelofwar

Flashlight Enthusiast
My Surefire 918FA...mounted on my Remington 870 Marine Magnum...

HPIM1657.jpg

Or my M3LT-S if I figured I could just scare them away with my light.

Last edited:

alfa

Newly Enlightened
My C2 with M2 bezel and SW02 tailcap, sporting an high cri drop in. Rock solid, with the best combination of runtime, throw and color

Roger999

Enlightened
Ok you just have been woken up in the middle of the night by some noises outside. You then look outside your window and you see strange things happening, which flashlight would you pick and it could only be one.....
My flood lights would already illuminate the zombies :p.

I don't have any weaponlights, them Australian Gov'ments wants me to be eaten by the zombies!!!

I usually grab my C2 with an XML if I hear something.

Echo63

Flashlight Enthusiast
My flood lights would already illuminate the zombies :p.

I don't have any weaponlights, them Australian Gov'ments wants me to be eaten by the zombies!!!

I usually grab my C2 with an XML if I hear something.
Surefire M6 or 9P with moddoo triple.
KaBar USMC in the other hand.

Another Aussie here, and it is very difficult to get a firearm, so i would have to get a decent size cutting tool, I quite like the Bark river Golok, but whatever is laying about would do if I needed it

Solscud007

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think for most firearm owners who are also CPF members will go for their weaponmounted lights. So I would grab my M900 vertical weapon light with LF Seraph P7 and light up the interlopers.

Cataract

Flashlight Enthusiast
TK45 is already on my night table. Don't have a weapon mount to go with my 12 inch boar knife, though...

archer6817j

Enlightened
Just realized why a flamethrower is so great...it makes light AND acts as a deterrent!

Seriously though, are we talking about "fast" zombies or the "slow" kind, cause that would affect my choice.

ragweed

Enlightened
Do not go out to an unknown situation. Call the cops that's what they are paid to do. Next is move to a better neighborhood.