• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Mint Mac Ti SST-50 (6500K)

easilyled

Flashaholic
Mint Mac Ti SST-50 (6500K) from first run for sale. 5-stage Low-Med-High-SoS-Strobe with Memory.
(therefore can keep on whatever mode you prefer)

The high is driven at 1.2A which is to my eyes is as bright as my 2.8A brass light.
This might sound strange but the 2.8A light sags so quickly that its only brighter for the first few seconds.
Whereas the 1.2A gives superior regulation and runtime.
I bought the light with the attractive and functional clip that Mac offers.

It cost me $330 but I'll sell it for SOLD $280, including tracking and insurance to whichever countries the tracking service is provided to. (this definitely includes the US)

Not responsible for postal mishaps.

IMG_2071-1.jpg

Last edited:

swtws6

Newly Enlightened
Re: WTS Mint Mac Ti SST-50 (6500K)

Wow Ive been waiting around for another tr-edc to come up, but this is tempting, I like the memory funtion as opposed to his other lights always come on in high..... how many lumens are the other 2 modes?

Sorry, I just realized you said its a 6500k, ive been growing more fond of the slightly warmer (neutral) tuints as of lately, thats just oo cool for my new found tastes. Good luck on the sale, very awesome light!!!!!!!

Last edited:

nasc

Newly Enlightened

I'll take it.

Glen

nasc

Newly Enlightened

Thank you sir. Paypal sent.

Glen

nasc

Newly Enlightened

The light finally arrived after the USPS mis sent it. It is in mint condition as described. Now to find batteries for it and give it a test drive.

Thanks easilyled,
Glen

easilyled

Flashaholic

The light finally arrived after the USPS mis sent it. It is in mint condition as described. Now to find batteries for it and give it a test drive.

Thanks easilyled,
Glen

I noticed the "missent" on the tracking info when I looked yesterday Glen. :ohgeez:
Good old USPS! At least they corrected their error though, thankfully.

Latest posts