• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: FiveMega E2 Fire Kits

SOLD: two FiveMega E2 Fire kits. Selling as complete lights or parted out, buyer choice. Great, powerful lights, but I'm selling to raise funds for another Ti light purchase.

The concept FiveMega created with this light is to significantly increase the power of the standard Surefire E2-type light as well as make it rechargeable. There are a number of configurations one can buy (different size bulbs, etc.) but this is the config I chose. It has max lumens around 400 with excellent runtime. Other bulbs can increase it to 1000 lumens. The bodies come complete with the bi-pin socket installed, so all you have to do is plug in the bulb. See original sales thread HERE.

PayPal only (regular cash or CC, no personal gift or e-check, please). My PayPal addy is in my profile.
Price includes PayPal fees and US shipping!

There is only one good bulb available in this sales thread. Buyers can choose the entire kit, with bulb and Surefire hex head, or they can choose just parts.

Parts alone:
1. 2x18500 HA Nat Body & Clicky Tail: $58 orig cost, sales price = $50, SOLD to run4jc
2. 2x18650 HA Nat Body & Clicky Tail: $58 orig cost, sales price = $50, SOLD to JasonH
3. Surefire E2 Series Hex Head: $25 orig cost, sales price = $20, SOLD to run4jc
4. Surefire E2 Series Hex Head: $25 orig cost, sales price = $20, SOLD to JasonH
5. AW Protec Li-Ion 18500 cell (new, unused), $10 orig cost, sales price = $9, SOLD to run4jc
6. AW Protec Li-Ion 18500 cell (new, unused), $10 orig cost, sales price = $9, SOLD to run4jc
7. AW Protec Li-Ion 18500 cell (new, unused), $10 orig cost, sales price = $9, SOLD to JasonH
8. AW Protec Li-Ion 18500 cell (new, unused), $10 orig cost, sales price = $9, SOLD to JasonH
9. CL1499 Bulb: $9 orig cost, sales price $7, SOLD to run4jc

10. Complete Kit w/Body/Tail, Bulb, SF Hex Head & 2 18500 Cells: $ 112 orig. cost, sales price = $85, SOLD to run4jc
11. Complete Kit w/Body/Tail, SF Hex Head, 2 18500 Cells & NO Bulb: sales price = $75, SOLD to JasonH

IMG_5643-1.jpg

IMG_5646.jpg

Last edited:

jumpstat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: FiveMega E2 Fire Kits

Oh man, this is an interesting setup. I'd jump on this but got some issues with paypal at the moment.

Nonetheless, all the best in your sales.

JasonH

Enlightened

I'll take #11 if condition is mint.

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hey Troy - I'll take #10 - the complete package.

PP already sent!
pixel.gif
pixel.gif
pixel.gif
Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID # 9DF93217TR5280035)
Thanks, Troy - PP address is the correct shipping address.

Last edited:

Dan the Man. Thank you, buddy! And for the extra $$! I'll have it in Monday's mail to you! Didn't I see you also bought one direct from FiveMega?? :)

Hey Troy - I'll take #10 - the complete package.

PP already sent!
pixel.gif
pixel.gif
pixel.gif
Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID # 9DF93217TR5280035)
Thanks, Troy - PP address is the correct shipping address.

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Dan the Man. Thank you, buddy! And for the extra $$! I'll have it in Monday's mail to you! Didn't I see you also bought one direct from FiveMega?? :)

Yes sir - bought the 18350 version and love it. Love the idea of a spare with more run time! Great package and a great deal! Incan has put fun back into the hobby again...

Re: SOLD/SPF: FiveMega E2 Fire Kits

Yeah, and nobody except FiveMega and Mac, it seems, can make incan this much fun! My Mac's Torch is still the biggest smile maker in my family. :D

Yes sir - bought the 18350 version and love it. Love the idea of a spare with more run time! Great package and a great deal! Incan has put fun back into the hobby again...