• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: SPY 007 Neutral White Latest 5th Run, Plus GP Rail Adapter, MINT

faco

Enlightened
SOLD

Selling My SPY 007 #553 from the latest 5th Run in Warm White (Same as Dons Warm White led's, I requested this for Dave to do for me) it has a very pleasing Warm/Neutral White Tint. I am including the General Purpose Rail Adaptor. I will describe the Spy 007 and GPRA both in MINT Condition, absolutely no marks or scratches. Light has been used for probably a total time of 20 min indoors just to enjoy the fact of owning this light. Rail Adaptor never used except for the photo below.

Please PM me if you have any questions or post here. I can send you more photos if needed.

I am selling most all of my Titanium Lights and will keep only one for now. Need the money for other needs. Cost me a total of $1132 with GPRA, selling both complete in box with lanyard and the little battery removing bits as you would buy them from Dave.

Selling for $965 (Now $925) shipped worldwide via Registered Post International (requires signature) Payment via PayPal with no fees to you.

First to Post "I'll Take It" has Priority, please follow with a PM for PayPal Details.

Thanks

SOLD

spy7.th.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

spy6.th.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

spy6.th.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

spy4.th.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

spy3p.th.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

spy2.th.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

spy1n.th.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

spy9.th.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

spy8.th.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:

blackbalsam

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: SPY 007 Neutral White Latest 5th Run, Plus GP Rail Adapter, MINT

I'll take it. Thanks...Robert.

Z-Tab

Enlightened

Nice pick up. I was very close to making this my first 007.

faco

Enlightened

Nice pick up. I was very close to making this my first 007.

If you find one in the BST Forum go for it, they are fantastic lights in every way. Don't forget about buying direct from Dave :thumbsup:

I mentioned to "blackbalsam" via PM that I was happy it sold but also kind of sad when I got the "I'll Take It" message. It sucks when you need money for other projects.

blackbalsam

Flashlight Enthusiast

Paypal sent for the Spy 007 Neutral...Thank you.....Robert.

faco

Enlightened

Paypal sent for the Spy 007 Neutral...Thank you.....Robert.

Got it Robert, Thanks. Will post it Tomorrow :)

Spy is Now SOLD, Thanks Robert & CPF.