anyone with any eagleatc t20c2 xpg r4 info?

grandeson

Newly Enlightened
Hey all, i was asking about a neutral module for an eagletac t20c2 and the kind folk at illumination gear told me there's a new xpg r4 module that is neutral but with I think 290 OTF lumens. I was wondering if anyone has heard about it or even seen it. Was wondering what kind of beam it may have (throw vs spill) runtimes, tint color, etc. Any info would be great.
I am sort of at a crossroads of what I am looking for and need. When at the gun range in low light conditions, my current led light (surefire p60l I think) seems to illuminate alot of the smoke after a shot is discharged. So I've heard that a neutral light may "cut" the smoke better and even a thrower may be better suited. Its harder to use a dedicated thrower cause even a slight misalignment makes for a poor lit subject. So I am not sure what would be best.
I do like the t20c2 but not sure it will overtake my g2z for duty use. So if that happens I like the modibility of the eagletac for general purpose non duty work. Thanks, and any info on the upcoming g25c2 will be for extra credit. Lol. THANKS