• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SPF!: Mac's Titanium Tri- EDC Pics, price drop...

scout24

Flashaholic
Up for sale is a titanium Tri-EDC, 4500k warm, with a McGizmo Ti pocketclip. THIS LIGHT IS BORED FOR 16340 CELLS ONLY!!! (AW's IMR 16340) When I ordered it, Ultrafire was the only source for the 18350 cell, and I wanted to avoid any rattle with the smaller IMR 16340 cell, as well as not have another battery size to keep track of. Big, bright wall of light on high, medium and low are nice and useful as well. It's been carried a few times, but I just don't give it the use it deserves. A couple typical light Ti carry marks, but the nicest "used" one you'll find. :) I'll post pictures a bit later if needed, I'm out and on my phone right now. $355.00, ** NOW $340.00** Paypal preferred...First "I'll take it" followed by prompt payment gets it. Shipped Priority Mail w/ DC to your CONUS only adress, please. Not interested in trades at this time. Thank you for looking, please PM or post with any questions.

P1010732.jpg

P1010734.jpg

Last edited:

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: Mac's Titanium Tri- EDC Pics now up.

Folks, awesome seller - one of CPF's finest citizens - selling one of the most desirable lights available. Can't believe this is still here....:devil:

swtws6

Newly Enlightened

what are the modes and outputs on this one, does it have memory?

scout24

Flashaholic

scout24

Flashaholic

For anyone on the fence, this is a beamshot from this light's twin taken last fall. Archery target is 30+ yards, trees on the other side of the rock wall start at 35 yards...:devil: I can ship first thing tomorrow morning... How about $350.00 and an included IMR16340??? :)

P1010349.jpg

blackbalsam

Flashlight Enthusiast

1st Class light and 1st Class seller. You can't go wrong here if you don't have one of these lights.

scout24

Flashaholic

Thanks, blackbalsam! Looking at that beamshot again, I thought about pulling it... :) Let's try a small price drop. $340.00 shipped with one IMR.