Any tiablo exquisite series nuts out there?

Nicrod

Flashaholic
Hey guys! Well I know there are plenty of tiablo fans out there, but more specifically I want to know who loves the exquisite edc series like I do. I have my tiablo e3a and I really have a love affair with it(her). Since I got it I can't seenm to
Put it down. Even when I go out at night and more powerful light is needed, she keeps sneaking her way into my pocket. So weather I have a quark or a nitecore or
A surefire, I will still always have my e3a as well.

I love her looks, her body, her BUTTon, everything! And the performance on a 10440 is very impressive for AAA light too. The build is very high quality. Stainless
Steel bezel. 3 piece body. Ipx-8 water standard. Max 200 lumens on 10440 @ emitter. Mind u it's a AAA light. Now I agree its not perfect there are some things
I would change if I could but I love her for who she is.

Let's see, the low is more like other lights med. It has strobe but really I have no use for it on this light. Would be better if it were not on the main cycle.
The 200lms is more like 150-160 OTF. And tiablo claims 50 minutes on max/10440
But I've found it to be more like 30 minutes. I use ultrfire 10440 500mh charged to
4.15v. Other than that she's a keeper. Now some people would not buy one simply because it starts on high instead of low and it has no lowlow, so u wouldn't want to use it in a movie theater or perhaps cruising the house at night. personally I use for house creeping but I live alone. It's perfect for a minimalist approach to carry during the day for those situations where any kind of flashlight will do. But after dark its better to pull out something bigger, brighter and longer lasting. Anyway I'm thinking to
Get an e2a next. So I wanna see who else has a tiablo from the edc series and what ur take is. Ur likes dislikes.

1307731106.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts