• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Withdrawn - Gun Metal Mag 3D with Neutral XML - 3 mode

swrdply400mrelay

Enlightened
Gun metal/dark gray 3D Maglite with a neutral XML installed. The driver in the shining beam 3 mode with 2.8 amps on high.

Also has an ultra clear lens from flashlightlens.com installed. The reflector is pre-focused and has some flecks of water marks on it. There is a small nick on the reflector at very outside of the reflector at the 12 o'clock position shown in the pics but it does not affect the beam. The body of the Mag is in excellent condition. Beam shot is about 5 ft from the wall. The tint is very white, without any hint of yellow/green/blue.

img20110607013953.jpg

img20110607014503.jpg

img20110607014549.jpg

Asking $75 shipped CONUS with Paypal gift. Add 4% with regular Paypal. DC and insurance extra.

Thanks for looking!

mike

Last edited:

tjhabak

Enlightened
What type of reflector is in this? Also, what do you mean by watermarks? I couldn't make anything out from the picture. Thanks.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

swrdply400mrelay

Enlightened
Re: Gun Metal Mag 3D with Neutral XML - 3 mode

What type of reflector is in this? Also, what do you mean by watermarks? I couldn't make anything out from the picture. Thanks.

It's an OP reflector from DX. It was a little dusty when I received it so I rinsed it with water but my compressed air ran out while I was trying to dry it. So some flecks of water dried out that are only really visible when you turn on the light. Definitely does not show up in the beam. I think they can be taken out with some more running water and compressed air.

tjhabak

Enlightened
It's an OP reflector from DX. It was a little dusty when I received it so I rinsed it with water but my compressed air ran out while I was trying to dry it. So some flecks of water dried out that are only really visible when you turn on the light. Definitely does not show up in the beam. I think they can be taken out with some more running water and compressed air.

Gotcha. Thanks. This one is tempting me.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

swrdply400mrelay

Enlightened
Re: Gun Metal Mag 3D with Neutral XML - 3 mode

Moving in a couple of days, so if this doesn't sell it's coming down.

:)