An unknown (at least to me ) P60 host UPDATE!

houtex

Enlightened
002-7.jpg

Last edited:

houtex

Enlightened
Re: An unknown (at least to me ) P60 host

Not sure what I did wrong, I could not write after posting pic.

Anyway. It had in it a older type LED P60 in it that was very dim. The tailcap was also a small compass that was flat with the tailcap. Now there is a Solarforce XM-L in it , a spare Thrunite forward clicky and A UCL. The finish on this light is some of the best I've seen. Reminds me of the Amilite Cuty. There is NO branding on the body at all. I got the light from Lighthound. It was in a box of old stuff in the back. It has become my favorite off duty light.
001-5.jpg

rick oz

Newly Enlightened

Not sure what it is either, possibly a lego with the anodizing differences. But some lights just come like that.

Its a great looking light so hopefully someone can identify it! Because i wouldn't mind getting one!

houtex

Enlightened

The ano seems to match pretty close, I tried to show that with the photos. Also it is Surefire C capatable on both ends but the inside of the head is a little bigger than the standard size. The tailcap is a little longer than most, I had to rig the top with a little plastic spacer and pull on the spring a bit..

^Gurthang

Flashlight Enthusiast

The tailcap looks very similar to another "mystery" light over in the Budget forum, the SolarForce Sci-Ce. Maybe its some sort of prototype? Are there any markings on the original drop-in? Can it take 18650s or only CR123s?

houtex

Enlightened

No markings on the original drop-in. It can only take cr123's. The tailcap looks alot like a "7 W Super Bright waterproof USA" light that I have,but this ano is HARD and very nice. Also the lens was plastic and now it has a glass lens that I had laying around. The lens opening is slighty bigger than the standard 6P. I was kinda thinking it may have been a prototype light sent to them some time ago that never made it into production.

houtex

Enlightened

I just found out it's a G&P T6 Tactical Light. Google it.

^Gurthang

Flashlight Enthusiast

Houtex,

Yep, that's it. The tailcap has changed but the body and bezel are the same. G&P is pretty well regarded maker, nice light. Looks like you have a "keeper". BTW, any chance of a pic of the compass tailcap?

houtex

Enlightened

I dis-assembled the tailcap because it was a reverse clicky and now it's forward. There's a great pic of it on Airsoftglobal.com