Unknown flashlight company

BT1324

Newly Enlightened
Hey,
Has anyone ever heard of "www.forcelight.com"? They sell some pretty sweet lookin flashlights.

BlindedByTheLite

Flashlight Enthusiast
they've got some nice looking lights..

i e-mailed them asking for a price list, and how to go about purchasing a light.. hopefully i'll hear back soon..

rich, i couldn't find a dealer in any of the dozen countries i checked..

i think they may be a new company, since i saw something on the site stating you could become a dealer of their lines of lights or something or other..

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Mister T

Newly Enlightened
"The lamp is operated with low-voltage and is cold weather starting able at temperatures to under -40° C the LED emitter radiates no warmth, completely without UV light. [..] Those approximately entire transformation of battery power in light has the consequence that the life of the batteries is multiplied."

I want that LED! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

Kiessling

Flashaholic
I think they are not producing their own torches, they are just banding them:
- Colaxo5 = Aitec collimator light
- Linox-Series do look like Elektrolumens Tristar, what do you think?
- Xenon Swiss = Police light (crap) shown sometimes on ebay?
- Pointer = LedLenser V8
- Multi Ellipse is also another brand I do not recall right now

and there are mistakes on their site ... the keychain light cannot use CR2016's, right?

bernhard

Ray_of_Light

Flashlight Enthusiast
I second what bernhard said. Their only lithium xenon is the one made from Ombu. I have seen their other flashlights scattered among Nuwai.com and other oriental sites.

Anthony

Stanley

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well guys, check this site out, you'll more than likely find most of the lights there. Its amazing what these guys from China can produce nowadays... However, I am guessing that most of the lights from this site is only available thru bulk order, as most of them seem to be manufacturers only. I could be wrong though... Have fun scrolling thru the pages and drooling!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Edit: Sorry, THIS was the link that I meant, it has thumbnails of some of the lights next to the link... Oh, and be prepared to be amazed at the similarity of most of the lights...

Kiessling

Flashaholic
wow! they are cloning everything they possibly can! some lighting companies won't be too satisfied in the near future ...
bernhard