• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Maglite 3D Cell Upgrade Reflector

GoneNutsOnLED's

Newly Enlightened
Hi all this is my 1st post so go easy on me lol
been reading a lot of LED upgrade's on this forum just great very professional views and Msg's, Right just got my 1st Maglite 3D cell upgrade LED TerraLUX TLE-6EXB MiniStar5 but my problem is with it is the flood it still has the doughnut hole, so is there any Upgrade Reflector to stop or better this,,can you buy them or do you have them specialy made or something,,i know TerraLUX MiniStar2 TLE 5EX Extreme LED For Mini Maglite does come with new upgraded Reflector

many thanks GoneNutsOnLED'S this forum's fault:)

tjhabak

Enlightened
Get an aluminum light orange peel reflector from kaidomain.com. Or you could spiddle your stock reflector with clear spray paint. Another option would be to get some diffuser film for your lens. Shao.fu.tzer sells some cool glow in the dark film
that works really well if you want a totally floody beam. You will not have any throw, though.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

GoneNutsOnLED's

Newly Enlightened
Get an aluminum light orange peel reflector from kaidomain.com. Or you could spiddle your stock reflector with clear spray paint. Another option would be to get some diffuser film for your lens. Shao.fu.tzer sells some cool glow in the dark film
that works really well if you want a totally floody beam. You will not have any throw, though.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

thank you