• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: MINT McGizmo LS27 (SOLD)

OtisCampbell

Enlightened
I have up for grabs a minty-mint LS27. This light has only served bedside duty
since being received from a prominent CPF member. I can't find a mark on it or
any untoward machining marks.

I'd like to get $800 *SOLD* net for the light. Payment by Paypal with fees as calculated
here unless paying by Personal method. No international sales unless you pay the
additional cost for Express shipping and insurance at full value. Price includes
Express insured shipping within the USA.

LS27001Medium.jpg

Last edited:

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
Re: FS: MINT McGizmo LS27

I give it 20 minutes.

edit never mine, already been two hours.

It'll sell, wish I had the cash, I kick myself everyday for selling mine. :(

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: MINT McGizmo LS27

I got the last one that Don sold on his "drawer/garage" sale - it won't last long although many people seem to be in sale mode. Either way - if this was offered on Friday or Saturday at the same time it would have gone by now. Yes it's a wonderful light - although while I use (almost) all my lights I've had a hard time using this one - it has that grail status (not in any Monty Python ways)

:drunk: Yeah it's threads like this that I usually ramble on about - my last night down in El Salvador - extremely nice people - but being in a pulp & paper mill it was REALLY hot & humid.

Regardless - this is a really nice light that hasn't been offered new (other than the one at Don's garage sale - and that one was coated) for years.